Outstanding Hubber

CaptainDura

[

Will be in SA during November for some RR' date= baggage space will be very limited due to bicycle coming with this time.

[/quote]

RR = Road Racing Big%20smile

[

Will be in SA during November for some RR' date= baggage space will be very limited due to bicycle coming with this time.

[/quote]

RR = Road Racing Big%20smile

RR = Recovery and Relaxation Embarrassed Annual holiday Clap

The cycling plan.... is to do 94.7 for FUN

Maybe I must create a thread where I feel sorry for my bike not having a carbon fork and some good hearted hubber will take pitty on my bike and send one.

Must say Im impressed when someone is looking for something towards a good cause someone on the forum always seem to help out.

Good community going on this forum.

Lots of good vibes going round. As I mentioned a couple months back, I got given a R3000 rear shock for my bike.

The folks over on the Titus board at MTBR have actually started a 'Karma Thread' where guys can offer stuff to be given away and others can ask for things they need.

Very cool!

Must tell you guys a story or two.....

Had a bad patch in my life where I had all sorts of issues......Sold my bike and got married...bought the furniture and all that goes with.  Budget tight.

Oom H phones me up together with Popeye......organising a bike for me to train and race on!!  (Don't know if it was just to stop me wining about not being able to ride!!  Wink)
I did not take them up on their offer as this is not my nature (Trotse boerseun wat alles self wil doen Embarrassed)

Then Cruxpearl phones me up and tells me he want to meet me. 

So one sunny afternoon I ride up to his house and we have a fat chat about cycling, the Hub etc...etc...etc....

And he tells me that I must go get the bike out of his boot and go ride it......we sorted out the finances later but that is how I got back on the bike again!!! 

This is why I love the Hub so much.......The guys know where most cyclists come from (Armgat maar wil jaag oppie fiets!) and will help if they can.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

VO2Max also gets my vote...sent me a whole selection of TdF dvd's and magazines...and i haven't even met him!! Thanx again VO2!!! Oh...and then ORCA and Poison for the Argus DVD!

Popeye sent M and me a set of branded cycling kit. I sent VO2 Max a Cateye "safety belt" many many moons ago before there even was a Hub and we chatted on www.cyclingforums.com Yikes THAT was sooooo long ago!!!!!!!!!

Had mail from Popeye, he and partner entered the Cape Epic..... Popeye will do his third and partner fourth....... now I know an Amabubezi!!!!!!!!! He is in high spirits and starting his long distance MTB training!!!!!!
Hendrik Petoors2007-08-15 16:23:11

Popeye sent M and me a set of branded cycling kit. I sent VO2 Max a Cateye "safety belt" many many moons ago before there even was a Hub and we chatted on www.cyclingforums.com Yikes THAT was sooooo long ago!!!!!!!!!

Had mail from Popeye' date=' he and partner entered the Cape Epic..... Popeye will do his third and partner fourth....... now I know an Amabubezi!!!!!!!!! He is in high spirits and starting his long distance MTB training!!!!!!
[/quote']

Jis man I' am slso still from the cyclingforums era. Think I am still admin there :)

Here's my list

1. Crux - Jy weet hoekom.  Jy RULE (en ek dink elke TCS persoon voel dieselfde)

2. Amateur en SP - F L A T!!!!

3. BigBen and LittleBen - If you need technical help or technical advice these two MOEGOES really help, A LOT!

4. Wonder Woman - Eish, she make me STRONG by killing me on the bike.

5. ShaunH - For all the safety stuff, signs, support car driving (all at his own cost!!)

Oom H, is Vo@Max dieselfde as op cyclingoforums?  Indien wel moet ek hom KLAP!!!

Crazy, what was your nick on cyclingforums?