Contador Bad sportmanship ?

Ovenboi

WTF planet are you from? They both ride Specialized, and both use SRAM.

Holy Moses! They both ride the same ***?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 pages and 335 comments WOW!!.....and now my wife agrees with whole AC move, I'm sleeping on the couch tonite.

:D

Good Move - put her on rations for a while, that will learn her! Nice to see a man of principles.B)

Holy Moses! They both ride the same ***?

Could be worse, the could be on Leturbo's...

Could be worse, the could be on Leturbo's...

With downtube shifters? The poor babies wouldn't know which lever to pull.

Oh well, I did try to spice up the thread a bit. Nothing against plastic bikes. Can't say I've been following the TDF, as you might have noticed. Anyway, after this whole Contador/Schleck affair, I've determined to boycott all the broadcasts. That'll show them.

.... I've determined to boycott all the broadcasts. That'll show them.

There goes the DSTV share price - SELL AT BEST!

Maybe Specsavers can send Contador some glasses so he can see Yellow when he rides past it. Not just a bad sport but a liar as well. Long may the booooo's continue.

agreed, and also send some to AS. If I remember correctly he did not wait when the yellow jersey had a mechanical incident on the cobbles?

Guest Big H

agreed, and also send some to AS. If I remember correctly he did not wait when the yellow jersey had a mechanical incident on the cobbles?

The cobbles are NOT a good place to stop..... there lurks crazy Beljuns!!!!!!!!

With downtube shifters? The poor babies wouldn't know which lever to pull.

Luminous pink and yellow ones...

God you are a bunch of ******

Ask brandon stewart to wait for kevin evans cause he has dropped his chain

God you are a bunch of ******

Ask brandon stewart to wait for kevin evans cause he has dropped his chain

It's a TDF thing. Either you get it or you don't. :P

Got nothing to do with MTB'ing or cycling anywhere else.

you roadies are such a bunch of pussies. What happened yesterday can hardly be called a mechanical. Its called rider error. If AS wants to win the TDF then best he learns how to shift gears properly. Beside some shitty gear shifting his team managed to waste each other out of the peleton with some hi-tempo riding that left him without any team mates. He was isolated in the mountains on his own without a team mate to help him. AC carried on racing as did everyone else. What next - andy slips on a bannana skin, will the peleton wait ? Do we need a domesique to wipe Andy's arse before he puts his bib on ?. Cry babies don't win the TDF. Besides AC is gonna take at least 1min 30 to 2 min out of andy on the time trial , so it will be irrelevant. I suggest you forum members go get yourself a mountain bike and a pair of nuts.

Andy asked fans to stop jeering Conto. I suppose if he's at peace with Conto over the incident, not much point in anybody else fussing about it.

cyclingnews:

Contador and Schleck make up on French TV

wtf? are people still going on about this?

didnt you guys see the weather today? why werent you outside riding?

schleck should have been penalised for being pushed by spectators after dropping his chain.