Missing lady cyclist

carnac

Does anybody know if the lady that was lost at van gaalen cheese farm yesterday, was found?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems she was riding with a group and towards the end of the ride, about 1 Km from the end she fell behind as she was tired, and she just never arrived back at the farm. Two of her group, as well as the owner of the farm, went to look for her, and by the time we had left approx 14h00, she had not been found.

It seems she was riding with a group and towards the end of the ride, about 1 Km from the end she fell behind as she was tired, and she just never arrived back at the farm. Two of her group, as well as the owner of the farm, went to look for her, and by the time we had left approx 14h00, she had not been found.

This is shocking, what time did the group finish ?

How do you leave a woman on her own??? :angry: A group should knwo better than that, that you don't leave anyone on their own...

That is not good. Hope she is ok. I cannot stand it when groups leave people behind. That is the reason for riding in a group. To ride TOGETHER!.

Enough of the blame game, hopefully she is safe and sound now?

firstly lets hope she is OK and its all just a big misunderstanding, but the comment above is not a qualified one in my opinion. You never ever ever leave anyone behind, especially a women.

Firstly biking is dangerous and its easy to get hurt, secondly nowehere in this country is it safe to ride especially alone by yourself.

If that was me and I rode away from my girl and she gets hurt or dissapears I would have to blame myself, becuase that would make me a complete idiot. Hell I even let her go ahead of me on the singletrack so that if she gets hurt, breaks her bike or whatever I am always a couple seconds behind. Its just logic.

And I know we are'nt safe not even riding in big groups but we can minimize our chances and be clever about the whole thing.

Was plain stupid and rude from her riding partners to leave her behind. Hope she is ok and made it.

Hmm the group was in such a rush to finsh the last K? :blink: Really sad to leave a person in the group behind never mind a lady. :angry:

Hope she is OK.