Missing lady cyclist

carnac

Just hope that those people who cycled with her and left her behind don't ever leave anyone behind again... :angry: Not cool

Really hope she is OK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't cycle with mountain lions or leopards !! Very dangerous for stragglers....

It says she was on a cheese farm, & fortunately cheese plants dont attract too many predators. Of course, large deposits of yogurt act like quicksand so can be hazardous.

... everyone is forgetting the Tiger !!

I'm pretty sure Tiger doesn't cycle - he plays golf - and besides, he's been to rehab so I think the ladies are safe from him (for now)...

... everyone is forgetting the Tiger !!

Yes Yes....thats in the lowveld,not in CT or NW where we have mountain lions

It says she was on a cheese farm, & fortunately cheese plants dont attract too many predators. Of course, large deposits of yogurt act like quicksand so can be hazardous.

I know this isn't funny, but at least she won't go hungry!

I'm pretty sure Tiger doesn't cycle - he plays golf - and besides, he's been to rehab so I think the ladies are safe from him (for now)...

I think he may be referring to Tony the Tiger

Agreed - i make a point of cycling behind the ladies B)

Just don't get dropped or you Leopard food! :P

Good one Joe Low!

oh come on Philip, really leopards in Wellington ?

http://africasafariblog.com/?p=1607

Slowbee have a read, there is also some MTB hicking trail in that area that in the route profile they ask you not to mess with the leopard camera's. cant remember the route name or exact area though.

Oh wait here it is

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/77633-leopard-warning/page__p__1097221__hl__leopard__fromsearch__1#entry1097221

And I am stoked she is OK now only if someone would slap the moron's that left her alone.

Nowhere safe to ride alone in this country?

I beg to differ. I think there are a few hotspots to avoid and you'll be fine in the rest.