Erika Green admits that selectors stuffed UP!!!

D_P_

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And than Cruxpearl spoke a bit "to soon" about trying to get his foot in the door to try helping with the administration and way things get done (or not done) in CSA. And he was crucified in one sentence.
Shocked Oh!! Didn't even notice..Dead

Shame. How can this happen. I've been involved with junior cricket for many years. Imagine selecting a team not having looked at all the kids. Parents would kill me. This has become joke #1 for the year 2007. Even worst that our Proteas and Springbok selection.djvr2007-08-31 05:43:19

Chunky! You have clearly been injecting yourself with too much of that juice you so happily dispense to others for a small fee! Shut your stupid foul mouth and go and take up another sport where you can insult other people. You actually have the audacity to sit in judgement of people who are trying while at the same time dragging cycling into the gutter with your actions. You truly are a pathetic person

ek dink jy moet jou bek hou collwood! as jy niks kan bylas wat actaully iets beteken nie hou jou mond! Dis so vrek nice...raak persoonlik! wys jou net wat integriteit en n bietjie klas vir jou beteken. jy het geen.

Erika Green represented SA at 2 Olympics in MTB and 1 in road racing. She was the SA record holder on the track for the 3000m ladies pursuit. Now she is a national level coach with a passion for cycling. But unlike most of you, she knows and understand something about cycling.

I attended a 5hour meeting at CSA today to try and contribute something about the shortcomings in the current system. There is a bigger picture but I must admit that mistakes were made in selection. I just hope that Ronel goes to worlds(Erika wants that too), so that you can see why this girl wasnt selected in the 1st place. If respected team managers make statements like worlds medals in the TT, then they are more ignorant than the average funrider.

The bottom line is that we as SA cycling fans want a Olympic gold medal in the future. So lets imagine Cherise is the girl to do that. What will she do against 9 Italians, Americans, Dutch girls if she has only 2 teammates?? Not much I'm afraid. We need to get more girls with UCI points, and then see where they can score those points. If a top 20 in worlds(unlikely), give us 1 point, but a win in the continental champs give us 10 points, where must we send our ladies?? But I agree, maybe Anriette shouldnt have been in the team. She pulled out in the meanwhile.

I asked the question at the meeting of how we can get someone out at CSA if they do a bad job. Easy answer, get your province to put in a vote of no confidence in that person. So if you think Latrinus is doing a *** job, send your fax. (or Cooper, Wagener, Bellairs)  You cant vote against me however as I'm nothing at CSA, just a prov chairman, and in Feb threr was a vote of no confidence against me, so you're too late.

And Mr McLean, you should select Cippolini on a flat course and Rasmussen on a very hilly route.

I just hope that Ronel goes to worlds(Erika wants that too), so that you can see why this girl wasnt selected in the 1st place.

So your speaking for Erika too? Seems like everyone's just speaking for her these days.

Ronel got off the podium at Bloem and told a very high CSA person she's finished with international racing.

Punisher, het jy ook sulke mooi rooi harre soos jou sussie?

I just hope that Ronel goes to worlds(Erika wants that too)' date=' so that you can see why this girl wasnt selected in the 1st place.

So your speaking for Erika too? Seems like everyone's just speaking for her these days. [/quote']

Probably because we know her better than those people who have so expertly ripped her to shreds without a) knowing her and how she works and b) knowing the facts.

Ronel got off the podium at Bloem and told a very high CSA person she's finished with international racing.

Punisher' date=' het jy ook sulke mooi rooi harre soos jou sussie?
[/quote'] smiley32.gif

I just hope that Ronel goes to worlds(Erika wants that too)' date=' so that you can see why this girl wasnt selected in the 1st place. So your speaking for Erika too? Seems like everyone's just speaking for her these days. [/quote']

?

Probably because we know her better than those people who have so expertly ripped her to shreds without a) knowing her and how she works and b) knowing the facts.

?

?

we? Your right I dont know her. Thank you for explaining it to me. a. I get it and b. I have nothing against her.