Hubbers Ride - Saturday 08/09

ewep

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Water Bottle' date=' we'll stop at the Circus.  Safer and nice for the pancakes afterwards. [/quote']

what time please? Sounds good...lekkaaaa pannekoek....

i'll be at suikerboss on saterday morning at 8, if you see me say hello, i'll be wearing the disguisting orange microsoft shirt, and ridding a red fuji.

1hill, the date was originally set for 09/09, but due to popular demand it was moved to 08/09.  Waiting to hear from Crux on how to change the heading.

WW, sounds good but the reason i can't is cause i can only be at the reserve at 8, dropping my daughter at my parents place that time.

OK, we'll probably arrive at Suikerbos at 08:00.  You can still join us.  Going to go in at the gate at Kareekloof.

ok cool, ewep i know what you look like so if i see you i'll join you guys, i'm driving with a friend just hope he knows where that is...

it will be my 1st there

Just got back into the office, and i see im down for Sat!

Thats cool, if its happening on Saturday Amateur i and will be there!

ok cool' date=' ewep i know what you look like so if i see you i'll join you guys, i'm driving with a friend just hope he knows where that is...

it will be my 1st there
[/quote']

Hey, Just take it 1hill@ a Time LOLBig%20smileLOL