Hubbers Ride - Saturday 08/09

ewep

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys and gals for a great ride!! I enjoyed it thoroughly and it was great to add new faces to nicknames!! Must do again as I will take the climbing anyday over traffic and taxis and attitude!!

Agree with Delgado.  Thanks for a great ride.  We are going to do this one once a month.  The other Hubbers, you missed out!  Sonic, I will still keep up with you, ONEDAY!

Hello, glad you had a good ride - how long were you out there? sorry I did not join you but if you do the ride again I will. Just needed to get going and back asap - also had a good ride but got roughed up by the wind a bit. How many Hubbers turned up in the end?

Hey guys, thanks very much for a great ride thourghly enjoy it, cool to put faces to names.....must do it again soon! (hopefully with more kay's under my belt, and stronger legs) i'll keep a look out on the hub to see when you guys ride again...so do tell, before you ride that route.........cheers!

thanks guys, i had a great time and amazed myself by surviving it!

was great meeting the new faces Big%20smile i can't wait for the next ride

Eina sore legs after Saturday, nice meeting all you guys and gals. Cant wait for the next ride was amazed at how many people pitched up, just shows us after al the negativity on the HUB we can all still tear up the tar together. And have a ball.

Slowpoke you not slow. Had a great ride!!!!

Sonic. Ianj and ?????(Oops forgot the name) cant remember the third TCS guy but thanks for contributing to my sore legs. Cant wait to get fit again.

Ewep, hell you made me laugh, still thing the little one got the brains and looks from mom.Wink Dont tell Cervelo but my moneys on you to take the honours!!!!! 

Kritzie, third TCS crazy was Zaskar.  And thanks for the compliment, I know the kwep is my alter-ego.  Net so oulik soos ek!!!

kritzie, how can you say i'm not so slow... most of you guys were doing reps up the various climbs waiting for us girls - me included!

Sonic. Ianj and ?????(Oops forgot the name) cant remember the third TCS guy but thanks for contributing to my sore legs. Cant wait to get fit again.

Yeah that was me! Embarrassed

Was great getting to meet you, and the rest of the hubbers ive never met before. Wink

Thanks guys and girls for making it a fun day out on the bike, and i cant wait to do it again next time! Clap

To all involved, thanks for a great ride on Saturday - was good to meet 'new" Hubbers and put faces to names.

PeeWee: I second your suggestion to make this a monthly ride, great training and no traffic to dodge bar the occasional Wildebeest or Eland. When we seeing the pics or do I need to pester Cervelo for that.

PS: I'm selling "ringside" seats for the 06 October - Limited space, so book early. In case anyone missed it, PeeWee & Recall Cervelo are going Mano-a-Mano through the reserve!! Bets can be placed with Delgado.

R2D2, was originally your suggestion, I just voiced it.  As for the pics, ask Recall, errrm, Cervelo.

Guys, don't bet on me, you're gonna loose your money.  I can like to be slow!

To all involved' date=' thanks for a great ride on Saturday - was good to meet 'new" Hubbers and put faces to names.

PeeWee: I second your suggestion to make this a monthly ride, great training and no traffic to dodge bar the occasional Wildebeest or Eland. When we seeing the pics or do I need to pester Cervelo for that.

PS: I'm selling "ringside" seats for the 06 October - Limited space, so book early. In case anyone missed it, PeeWee & Recall Cervelo are going Mano-a-Mano through the reserve!! Bets can be placed with Delgado.

[/quote'] No worries!! I'll organize some of my Leb bookie connections!!

Hi all

Seems like I a missed a good ride on Saturday - although the Sunday ride was quite enjoyable itself.  I particularly enjoyed the Randwater Road cul-de-sac - with the tail wind we managed to clock 10m:45s going out on the 8km stretch. Pity the return leg took over 20min.

Delgado - Maybe we can stop at the church on right on our the way back to Panorama.  Should be a couple bookies there

Hi all

Seems like I a missed a good ride on Saturday - although the Sunday ride was quite enjoyable itself.  I particularly enjoyed the Randwater Road cul-de-sac - with the tail wind we managed to clock 10m:45s going out on the 8km stretch. Pity the return leg took over 20min. Amen!!

Delgado - Maybe we can stop at the church on right on our the way back to Panorama.  Should be a couple bookies there. Double Amen my Gĕ!!!