Hubbers Ride - Saturday 08/09

ewep

Ok will arrange, just let me know if you change your mind. Would like to join BUT will not attempt the reserve, will be glad to take all not up to going in on a 50km loop. And it depends on how many lady folk join you if its all guys you will be too strong but can still get you in.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffwhack, please arrange.  We just need to get in to park the cars.  Could you please let me know tomorrow so we can finalize the arrangements.

So far 2 ladies, but I'll be there as well, which means it will be nice and slow.  And it's only the short loop.  Join us!!!

ewep2007-09-05 13:58:35

buffwhack, there are a number of ladies joining in and if there are enough takers for the shorter route to make it worth doing then i'd rather do that - i've been off my bike for ages and am only just getting back into things and the reserve was tough when i'd been training properly... i've got visions of me crawling into the support car....

ewep, darling, there is amateur, energiser bunny and me... that makes 3... or which of us doesn't qualify as a lady?????

ewep, you better promise to be very very patient with me... i am a mere shadow of my previous self... which wasn't really that great back then either!

Will confirm but it will not be a problem. Reserve I don't think soooooo will have to check out all the thighs first before I say anymore

ewep' date=' you better promise to be very very patient with me... i am a mere shadow of my previous self... which wasn't really that great back then either! [/quote']

Slowpoke as you know there is only a small section of the route with steep hills, you can always jump in a car for a bit and carry on at the top again.

It will be good to get the whole crowd together again.

IanJ, yep, i know. i'll more than likely end up doing that. btw, i guess i gotta put "sprinkles" on the cake again hey?

OK guys, seems like we're starting at the circus thanks to Buffwhack.  I will however confirm today.

IanJ' date=' yep, i know. i'll more than likely end up doing that. btw, i guess i gotta put "sprinkles" on the cake again hey?[/quote']

Actually slowpoke on second thoughts, if we are going for pannekoek we probably don't need a cake this time (never thought I would hear myself say that).

Keep the cake for the FORA ride so we can auction it off.