ewep

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of the pics i took on Saturday...

20070910_004805_DSC07458.JPG

On the way to the reserve. Long open & virtually traffic free roads! Smile - In this pic: Energiser Bunny, Amateur and ewep.

20070910_005023_DSC07459.JPG

We hit the reserve and the climbing starts...

20070910_005109_DSC07460.JPG

Waiting at the top of one of the smaller climbs is IanJ, Kritzie and Sonic

20070910_005302_DSC07461.JPG

The big climb starts...

20070910_005409_DSC07462.JPG

and Waterbottle (Clock/George?) is not far behind

20070910_005546_DSC07464.JPG

Amateur almost at the top

20070910_005651_DSC07465.JPG

The last corner, almost there

20070910_005732_DSC07463.JPG

The view from the top, with the road snaking its way down into the valley

20070910_005858_DSC07466.JPG

Some tired hubbers recovering at the top. L-R: Kritzie, Amateur, Cervelo, ewep and Sonic

20070910_010020_DSC07467.JPG

Last pic, just after the awesome downhill (in the background) waiting for everyone to catch up.

Thanks again guys and girls, we had a great ride, and must definitely do it again some time soon!  

PeeWee: I second your suggestion to make this a monthly ride' date=' great training and no traffic to dodge bar the occasional Wildebeest or Eland. When we seeing the pics or do I need to pester Cervelo for that.

[/quote']

will post the group pic tomorrow, Big%20smile

its at the editor to make you look a bit better...Evil%20Smile

saterday was a great day, my 1st day at the reserve, pity i never saw anyone, but only started at 8h30, will definately go again, all i can say is, the hills are great, it's not for sissies, and the downhills,... well you better repect those corners...

I did Sugarbush for the 1st time on Sat with Daemon, Flash, Thyolo (Joe Low) and another mate Shaun.

Was supposed to do 2 laps but ended up only doing the one and had a relatively easy ride.

Some nice climbs !

Thanks guys, was a nice relaxed training ride, anyone find out what happened to ShaunH?

Hey guys looks like you really had fun, sorry I missed it (Damn Flu!!)

If you do it again, I will certainly be there tearing up the roadBig%20smile This reserve has become one of my favourite training places.

Hey y'all

Thanks for a great time on Saturday! Thumbs%20Up (yes I said it 'great time' even though it hurt like hell and I'm so stiff today I can hardly walk Cry)

It was great meeting some new hubbers!!

Thanks to all the boys for waiting for us girls at the back and for those who came back to help and encourage to get up those hills, you guys are great!!Hug

Also thanks to some of the guys again for the ride on Sunday, that was just as nice, the wind was nasty but the ride was great and the company even better!

And thank you Delgado for the very generous donation for FORA, I will be going and buying lots of food this week and will drop it off, I will PM you a pic or two. Thanks again!!!!Thumbs%20Up

Ok so I never thought I would say this about Sugarbush - but when we going again?? This time I'll have a nice new light bike to tackle those hills on!!!Big%20smile

Just to let everyone know.....

I managed to get hold of ShaunH and he has been bed ridden since friday eve. He only got out of bed this afternoon for the first time and is still very sick.

Keep him in your prayers guys because he has really had a rough time health wise lately.

kritzie' date=' how can you say i'm not so slow... most of you guys were doing reps up the various climbs waiting for us girls - me included![/quote']

Just boosting the confidence, personally think you did bloody well for the amount of training you said you did(MMmmmm training in secret I presume!!!)

Sonic. Ianj and ?????(Oops forgot the name) cant remember the third TCS guy but thanks for contributing to my sore legs. Cant wait to get fit again.

Yeah that was me! Embarrassed

Was great getting to meet you' date=' and the rest of the hubbers ive never met before. Wink

Thanks guys and girls for making it a fun day out on the bike, and i cant wait to do it again next time! Clap
[/quote']

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedExactly how I felt sorry man very very bad with names!!!!Thanks for a great ride. Wont miss the next one for anything!!