Hubbers Ride - Saturday 08/09

ewep

Kritzie, i've not been doing any secret training... yet.... but just wait guys, by the end of the year i'm gonna be back in shape.... (urgh, did i just commit to that? nou is ek diep in die k.k)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooooo...... Suikerbos' date=' what's the verdict.... Doringbos of BREEK?[/quote']

Doringbos my kroon! I realised that I might've caused some problems for myself. Didn't you see that fat bastard in the bicycling kit?

ewep, you can always get a customised excercise proggie and then you and i can compare notes on who's actually doing what they are meant to do... i am getting mine tomorrow... follow-ups will be every 6 weeks. i'm so gonna suffer for the next couple of months, i don't wanna suffer alone!

Already on a customized proggie!  Photo Fairy's coach are making for I DEAD!!!!  Check the past Saturdaay's plan, 4.5 - 6 hours, HILLY, with dices en alles in the first 3 hours.  Eish.......

ewep, my proggie is an across-the-board not cycling specific proggie... includes gym sessions to build up strength in my left shoulder again (and to get to overall fitness and in-shape status). i'm gonna seriously suffer, but as long as i get back into shape i'll be happy... i almost died of embarrasment cos of the roll of fat on my tummy when the biokineticist was doing all the measurements...

Nope, mine is cycling specific!  Need to do something to break the 3 hours mark in 94.7 this year!

MuXie, shurrup and go and finish the Zapps!  Delgado told me he got you some orders and I know they delivered the new MetroFile carbon finish boxes today!

ewep, bear in mind that my biokineticist is a super-strong adventure racer and in the course of our discussion he asked if i wanted to continue focusing on cycling and i said no - more general so he said we'll get me back into shape that my cycling will be better than ever in case i want to get back into trying for PB's or that if i want to get back into racing (ie AR) i'll be ok to do that too... so it's gonna be a kick-4$$ proggie Ouch (as long as i stick to it)

ewep' date=' bear in mind that my biokineticist is a super-strong adventure racer ............[/quote']

SP, who as a matter of interest is that ?

Already on a customized proggie!  Photo Fairy's coach are making for I DEAD!!!!  Check the past Saturdaay's plan' date=' 4.5 - 6 hours, HILLY, with dices en alles in the first 3 hours.  Eish....... [/quote'] Congratulations are in order!!! Ewep's preggie!!!! Hurrah!!!

thug, stefan muller - who else? (ok, so i've been out of the AR scene for a couple of years and i'm not sure how he ranks these days, but "back in the days" Mazda, Diadora and Kinetic were the teams to beat... if you could). back in 2003 he sorted my ankle out that i've never ever had probs with it again

Already on a customized proggie! Photo Fairy's coach are making for I DEAD!!!! Check the past Saturdaay's plan' date=' 4.5 - 6 hours, HILLY, with dices en alles in the first 3 hours. Eish....... [/quote'] Congratulations are in order!!! Ewep's preggie!!!! Hurrah!!!

Oi Borat, can you read or are you only looking at the little pictures. Proggie, not preggie, you dimwit.

yaaaa fatboy...LOLLOLLOLLOL  ... same here WHAAAAACryCryCryCry

he he he

Back in the office today, but my thanks to all... it was lekka. TCS guys makes a person work up the hills... Thanks guys... 

Already on a customized proggie! Photo Fairy's coach are making for I DEAD!!!! Check the past Saturdaay's plan' date=' 4.5 - 6 hours, HILLY, with dices en alles in the first 3 hours. Eish....... [/quote'] Congratulations are in order!!! Ewep's preggie!!!! Hurrah!!!

Oi Borat, can you read or are you only looking at the little pictures. Proggie, not preggie, you dimwit.

IN MY COUNTRY preggie eeeeez like refugee!!!

Already on a customized proggie!  Photo Fairy's coach are making for I DEAD!!!!  Check the past Saturdaay's plan' date=' 4.5 - 6 hours, HILLY, with dices en alles in the first 3 hours.  Eish....... [/quote']

Hey, you never told me you'd be dicing me up the hills, aaaargh I is going to suffer on SundayDead