Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

Update time...

My Momsen Str frame is with Bogus. I bought a very nice 29er rigid fork from Warren (Cranked Cycles) down in the Cape. Being in Durban it is difficult to organise everything down there but Warren and Bogus have been legends. They are getting the fork and frame together for me down there. First class gents. Appreciated.

Sprocket & Jack (Sean) have also been champs. They are helping me source my bits and bobs and offer some great advice. All in all the project is coming together nicely. Because she is in the Cape and JHB I sadly don't have any picture

Awesome to see so many hubbers willing to help a complete stranger out. Makes one have faith again.

Nice Monark... looking forward to a SS ride once built  :thumbup:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ryanpmb apparently i beat you to buying an OnOne Inbred :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well... it was for the missus. Would've been geared. Nice frame you got there.  :thumbup:

Well... it was for the missus. Would've been geared. Nice frame you got there. :thumbup:

Well same, I already got one, bought this for my bro @babse

Hopefully he can realize how much FUN it actually is... ????

That XX crank looks interesting, keen to see some close up pics, and if there is any touching of the chain on the spider

The man is loaded .

Has he just removed the big blade i assume

And wiped his @ss with it.

This kinda guy buys luxury car seats to sit on and drink beer in his garage .

I'm really hoping there was an awesome coffee shop right next to steers. There no reason to punish yourselves like that after a lovely SS ride.

Free State Pal. Steers is a coffee shop and Spur is fine dining

Free State Pal. Steers is a coffee shop and Spur is fine dining

Having lived in Virginia / Welkom for many years. I had such a chuckle. I worked at that spur!