Bib shorts

Icarus

MAMPARA' date=' don't know which CS their are, but this is the red padding, you got the same???

[/quote']

Yes, red padding and grey seems.

http://www.capestorm.co.za/userimages/matrix-bibs-men-black.jpg

I've also got the Cape Storm Matrix shorts. So far i think they are awesome, but then the only other bib i've used is the cheapest Anatomic. My Cape Storm seem to be holding up, i hand wash them after every ride and the shammy still seems fine. 

velo2007-09-24 04:38:28

Got me one of these.  L.E. Carbon Bib Shorts

VERY comfy.  More than Assos F1.13.

Will see how long it lasts........

http://www.cannondale.com/a_a/clothing/07/images/large/7M250_blk.jpg

The new Castelli CRONUS bibshorts is top notch. Highly recommended. Bib has some high tech features like;

Action fabric with prosecco treatment -dispels sweat and water fast

Active Cushining (AC) pad- very sleek, certainly not a bulky pad 

Giro+ injection moulded silicon leg gripper-best in the business for sure.

Try Louis Garneau Bibs. Awesome ride. Ask your local cycle shop or contact info@fitsportslab.com ...also doing custom clothing now made in Europe.

Carbon Ion Lycra  Carbon fiber particles embedded in this fabric provide a 50% increase in moisture transfer versus a standard polyester. This fabric eliminates a wider range of odours and also protects you against UV rays (50+). The new 3-D knitting construction creates a texturized outside surface for better temperature management, while providing a better protection against abrasion
 PowerMesh inserts  Skin-friendly mesh, light and breathable, with very good compression properties to keep you cool/dry and to enhance performance
 H-Flexx  Better movement of the hip-flexor muscles
 Ergonomic fit  Comfortable during exercise
 10 panels  Better fit and comfort when riding
 Power gripper  Better fit in motion, no lower leg pressure and better muscle support
 Reflective logos on back and bottom  Better visibility
 Airgel Chamois 
 Flatlock

Got a pair of Cape Storm bib shorts. they are fantastic. they don't move around at all. they are the blue and grey padded one's.

but in saying that i also have an awesome saddle. fizik arione.