Riders Profiles (Hubbers)

Jean-Jay

Hi all

Was wondering how much some of our hubbers weigh, seeing as though cycling has a lot to do with an excellent power to weight ratio i though it would be great to find out how much all of you weigh. (with clothes and shoes on)

I will start.

I fluctuate (at the moment) between 81-82kg. Hoping to reduce this to a hefty 78kg by mid November.

My lowest being a flimsy 72kg in Febuary this year.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How tall are you?  VERY important to add that!

oh, and body fat percentage if you know that....
Willehond2007-10-16 00:26:55

Goodness, you may offend a few of the ladies here with that...

especially ewep, hes quite sensitive about itLOLLOLLOLLOL

I'm a featherweight @ 72kg and dropping.... how tall am I, 1.6m...cervelo2007-10-16 00:29:07

G'Day

I'm about 6ft 6" and weigh between 83 and 85. I need to pick up some weight and loose the spare tire around the waist Smile

I'm between 84 - 87kgs. Would like to come down to 80 but that means I will have to give up Anat swarmas. I'm sorry, but there is certain things you just don't do, like eating yellow snow.

hang on a minute, toohot!!!!, fluctuating between 81-82kg? weren't you the one complaining the other day that you couldn't get a chick cos your body is hotter than the girls'? do the girls you come into contact with wear dungarees? holy roller2007-10-16 00:29:46

Goodness' date=' you may offend a few of the ladies here with that...

especially ewep, hes quite sensitive about itLOLLOLLOLLOL

[/quote']

Shouldnt offend the ladies, it was not suggested that they weigh in without clothes.LOL

hang on a minute' date=' toohot!!!!, fluctuating between 81-82kg? weren't the one complaining the other day that you couldn't get a chick cos your body is hotter than the girls'? do the girls you come into contact with wear dungarees?[/quote']

LOL Yeah well you know i have to store all my nonsence that i talk somewhere

Please lets not let this topic go south Wink

Yeah the ladies on this hub are athletes they can take it Wink

Needless to say they are probably very light indeed Confused

6  foot dead in my surgical stockings, 92kg... body fat % too bloody high, (a little over 20%) .... went over the top of Suikerbosrand on Sunday popping rivets all over the place..Embarrassed