Andy Schleck's new bike

Bos

I dont know If you but I think its rather sexy! I dig the white gray and baby blue.

Im not the biggest fan of his, but agg, cant say to much bad about the kid. (ok, not the kid, because if he gets banned I dont know who I'm hooting for this season)

Anyway I cant wait for the season to start. Tour down under starts tomorrow, Grepel vs Cav going to be good!

post-1279-0-23766200-1295267646.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a pretty decent looking steed.... :rolleyes:

Look at the stem though, that has got some SERIOUS angle on ti, looks as though it is pointing downwards :blink:

Its a little focus- Milram ish, they had the white lightweights which were very droolworthey. But not bad for a trek :D at least we will see this more often.

That is a pretty decent looking steed.... :rolleyes:

Look at the stem though, that has got some SERIOUS angle on ti, looks as though it is pointing downwards :blink:

It's a -10° or so stem. That and with the zero spacers under the stem drops it down quite low.

It's a -10° or so stem. That and with the zero spacers under the stem drops it down quite low.

That is serious, the bars look like the same height as the top tube :blink: . damn, his back must get sore :huh:

aaahhh mampara i seems to have forgoteten about the famous chaindrop saga :unsure: mind you that might be enough reason for him to change brand! thos DI2 shifters on the TT bike is flippen hot! even for shimano :lol:

Look at the beer keg in the right hand corner against the wall!Looks like the Shleck bro's going to give us yet another entertaining year of drinking i mean cycling..... :P

Lately I have heard that the top racing guys use smaller frame sizes and then use a longer stem and seat post. Is this true and why? To me it looks like it's the case with Andy's bike as well and I also remember seeing the same with Mark Cavendish bike during the tour de france.

All that bike needs now is a decent groupset :P

Marius you must be kidding, DI2 + SRM power cranks = the sickness!

Nice wheels and I like the setup too. Stem looks to be about 130mm with negative rise - good for cheating the wind if you can handle the posture.