Shaving of legs?

Lew

I once had a girlfriend like that.

You will be surprised how many girls like it...actually all the girls I meet like shaved legs....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be surprised how many girls like it...actually all the girls I meet like shaved legs....

Oh, I was talking about a girlfriend I had that liked girls. Nevermind.

I do.

".....At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it."

If you've got nice legs, there's no better way to show them off. Shaved legs are sexy. :blush:

Has it ever crossed your mind that you GF might like girls. ;)

The lesbians?

I don't see any problems here?! :D

I let the cat out the bag by accident while talking cycling with my riding buddy that he shaves his legs, this happened at a mates braai last weekend, poor fella took so much stick he had to leave. :lol:

On the flip side, have you seen how suspect shaven legs look around a braai :blink:

I've long ago stopped inviting non-cyclists to braais. They are boring, and cannot contribute anything worth while during conversation. :D Then they would also ask stoopid questions like 'Why do y'all shave your legs??' WTF?

I've long ago stopped inviting non-cyclists to braais. They are boring, and cannot contribute anything worth while during conversation. :D Then they would also ask stoopid questions like 'Why do y'all shave your legs??' WTF?

This is why my mate left eventually, especially when dealing with guys that think they are the next Vin Diesel. He also didn't shave his toes, even I pissed myself at that.:lol:

• 2 months later...

You shave your legs because it looks cool. Unshaven legs will make you look like a noob.

Other than that, it's easier to clean wounds and apply dressings (have you ever ripped fabric plasters off hairy legs?). Plus it gives you a miniscule aerodynamic advantage, but it's so small that it doesn't count. There was an Andy Schleck video that I watched a while ago about shaving legs, but I can't remember where it is. Basically his reasoning was that the peloton would look stupid with long leg hair.

Guest agteros

You shave your legs because it looks cool. Unshaven legs will make you look like a noob.

Other than that, it's easier to clean wounds and apply dressings (have you ever ripped fabric plasters off hairy legs?). Plus it gives you a miniscule aerodynamic advantage, but it's so small that it doesn't count. There was an Andy Schleck video that I watched a while ago about shaving legs, but I can't remember where it is. Basically his reasoning was that the peloton would look stupid with long leg hair.

Nothings says noob like responding to old threads.

Welcome to the hub :) Please note the dates on the threads and posts you are responding to.

Unshaven legs will make you look like a noob.

Just like digging up old threads would, especially those you dug up that's more than a year old and been discussed to death.

So, welcome NOOB! :thumbup: