I don't care what anyone else says....

MintSauce

....this IMO is THE SEXIEST MTB EVER!!!!

Jeff Jones Spaceframe, custom built, 26er or 29er, geared or singlespeed. The frame is designed to maximise titanium's natural flex to provide a comfortable ride, hence the funny shape of the frame and fork.

Overseas friend has one on order. He says one of the coolest things is that Jeff emails him regular pics as the project progresses and parts arrive etc.

Really something special!

20071029_071409_Jones2.JPG

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit like looking at a Harley Davidson fatboy, I can appreciate it's something special but wouldn't buy it for myself!

The Salvador Dali of bikes !

I like, but get rid of the waterbottle cage underneath the downtube.

why the bend handlebars? ugly

otherwise I agree with Muddy: It's fugly! but if it works and flexes to an acceptable comfort then it's something unique for those liking it oldschool but still looking for some comfort.

wonder how easy you can destroy the frame when jumping with the bike and really stressing the material!

and whyt is this bottle cage underneath that lower tube? Looks sh*t! One is sufficient on that bike. GT also has that on its fully's and it doesn't look good there either. must also suck to bend all the way down to grab the bottle - especially if its the only bottle cage.

I'm sorry, but when I look at this it's like doing something perverted, like finding S&M and Bondage appealing.... Shocked

However, the lines are different, because there are no lines, and I can celebrate that difference. Sexy,  I'll need more convincing...

Uhhmmmm... nice.... ugghhh.... Tires !!!!!

That's what makes life exciting, we all have different tastes. Would be pretty boring if we all drove BMW's and rode Titus's Wink

why the bend handlebars? ugly

otherwise I agree with Muddy: It's fugly! but if it works and flexes to an acceptable comfort then it's something unique for those liking it oldschool but still looking for some comfort.

wonder how easy you can destroy the frame when jumping with the bike and really stressing the material!

Hey Legend....been a while huh!

Listen, I know we can't all have good taste! Wink

The handlebars are like that because it gives a more natural hand position. People who have tried it said it doesn't take any getting used to and gives more confidence and control.

As for jumping....this is Jeff Jones himself

20071029_075840_jones4.jpg

20071029_075909_Jones5.jpg