Tokai Maintenance and Building

EvilRabbit

Re: a few bevvies for the Maintenance crew:

I'm off to wellington on Saturday Morning, not sure if I'll get back for 1PM. So would like to drop a couple of crates off tonight in the Southern Subs area or tomorrow during the morning/day in Town - anybody happy to take receipt on behalf of the crew working on Sat?

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha, I'll be the 7th guy standing on the side laughing. Really?! You think that will fit on a bakkie? HA HA, 6 guys won't even lift a corner. I am seriyaas. That think is mofo swaar!

I had four guys and Vinces bakkie last time and we all stood back and had a laugh that we even standing there!

Ja, but remember - you couldn't move that little kicker on the north shore section last time! So men r needed, not boys!

Re: a few bevvies for the Maintenance crew:

I'm off to wellington on Saturday Morning, not sure if I'll get back for 1PM. So would like to drop a couple of crates off tonight in the Southern Subs area or tomorrow during the morning/day in Town - anybody happy to take receipt on behalf of the crew working on Sat?

I will for sure. Day ends at 3 tomoz. I'm based in wynberg... 0 7 dos 5 eight naaaain sex uno sex sex

OK, I will let any slander slide if you promise to keep those crates in one piece! Ramsew, we need an audit on that delivery.. this is a wiley one for sure.

I'm watching you mayhem :ph34r:

post-13110-0-45180000-1346347095.jpeg

I... watching.... you...

Okay guys,

To those who are (or may be) coming tomorrow…

CLEARLY, the CT weather has other ideas. I mean just look at it! BUT – The build day is still on, albeit with an added proviso: Weather Dependent.

If the weather is like it is now, then no way in hell will we be building, as it would be totally counter productive and any changes made will swiftly be un-made. If, however, there is just a slight bit of wind and drizzle (a la Tinkerbell spring time tea party mist-spray) then the build day will go ahead as normal, 1pm at the gate.

Now, I know that many people (myself included) like having structure on their weekend, but sometimes we just have to play with what the big spaghetti monster throws at us.

So – I will send out a Yea or Nay e-mail tomorrow morning, to advise on the status of the build. I’m afraid I cannot do anything more than that, as I am not holding the joystick that controls this latest frenzy of wind / rain / misery.

If, however, you’re unsure, or do not get the Yea Nay e-mail, gimme a shout on the cell number listed below.

0h72 5B96I66

0h72 5B96I66

I think I need a beer to read that!

oh seven two vyf ate nege six een six ses?

yes, boytjie... Jy heddit!

Oh, and BTW - Godfrey misses you.

Geez, I don't miss Godfrey.

What an ASS! He drove down to the corporate braai area while 360Life were having their open day and proceeded to get stuck in the mud.. Engine revving, wheels spinning and mud flying.. I hosed myself so much I felt sick! It was only when I recovered that I could walk over.... He and Geoff were totally incoherent with laughter - coffee and a show! 360Life really do know how to entertain.

Edited by Pain or Shine

So – I will send out a Yea or Nay e-mail tomorrow morning, to advise on the status of the build. I’m afraid I cannot do anything more than that, as I am not holding the joystick that controls this latest frenzy of wind / rain / misery.

:thumbup:

Wish we could make it. Shop open till 2pm, then close-up, lock-up and beers-up before we start prepping for race support and bike wash on Sunday morning.

Edited by Cycle Factory

Guest Omega Man

Build day is on! Perfect day for it!

I'm there like a beer. I mean bear. There like a bear.

The repairs and changes to My Roots are holding up really well. Well done guys and thanks for all the help. Small divert at the bottom should leave smiles on a few more faces. Yesterday was a success, ramsew you played a big part!