Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HAAS needs drivers with money like the Russian kid in FP2 and Perez.

Mick will probably replace Givonazi.

Lets hope Hamilton retires (Will save merc on a expensive salary) and put russel in Merc, then Illot to Williams.

Hulk to Red bull to replace Alex

Very disappointed with Albon today. I think Checo and the Hulk will be getting a call from the good doc Marko very soon

What an opening lap by Kimi. Saw the replays and the spatial awareness, wow!!!

I only tuned in for the first couple of laps be cause it was F1 at Portimao. It looked like a proper amateur club race with the amount of cars off the circuit in the opening rounds  :clap:

What an opening lap by Kimi. Saw the replays and the spatial awareness, wow!!!

He was on form! Old Kimi, showing what he can do. I really wish he had a good car beneath him. His wheel to wheel racing craft, and respect for other drivers was something to behold. Can you imagine him taking it to Hamilton?

I only tuned in for the first couple of laps be cause it was F1 at Portimao. It looked like a proper amateur club race with the amount of cars off the circuit in the opening rounds  :clap:

I cannot believe they are considering taking the MotoGP bikes there. It could very easily be the death of a rider. Very small run-offs leading straight into walls, coupled with the undulations and on a bike. Its a recipe for disaster......

I know WSBK runs there but even they find it sketchy.

He was on form! Old Kimi, showing what he can do. I really wish he had a good car beneath him. His wheel to wheel racing craft, and respect for other drivers was something to behold. Can you imagine him taking it to Hamilton?

Imagine Kimi in a Merc...

So all the talk about Schumi was vapour?

Same as the talk of Hamilton to Renault I reckon.

It is quite funny how Lewis holding out for more money may get him caught out by this driver salary cap.

On another note, sad to see how Lando has bowed to pressure and apologised for saying what everything was thinking anyway.