Formula 1...

'Dale

Another good F2 race. Mick seems the real deal now. 18th to 7th and will start second in tomorrows sprint race.

No impressed with Marzipan. Some real dodgy defending and almost put Drugovich in the pit lane. Don't try that in F1. On the other hand if he's at the back of the field every GP then it won't be an issue.

Edited by Baldrick

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good F2 race. Mick seems the real deal now. 18th to 7th and will start second in tomorrows sprint race.

No impressed with Marzipan. Some real dodgy defending and almost put Drugovich in the pit lane. Don't try that in F1. On the other hand if he's at the back of the field every GP then it won't be an issue.

Ja. I don't like him at all.

Only 15 points available tomorrow plus 2 for fastest lap.

So will need a Herculean effort an serious bad luck for a shumie not to be world champ

Remarkable disclosure

He escaped death only to go on and call his wife a "Mosquito" LOL...

When he said "everything went still and a calm came over him" I have experienced just that.... 

Edited by WrightJnr

Nice link explaining the incident, thanks.

"Using a tyres of different specifications at the same time is not allowed. A driver who ends up with a mix of compounds, e.g. softs on the front and mediums on the rear, must pit to change them for a matching set within three laps."

https://mobile.twitter.com/F1/status/1335651384193069059?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Well this is just crazy, who'd have thunk this little titbit will come into play on race day.

WOW.

So from being a non-entity in the F1 grid, George Russell is the fastest.

We know that LH is the "best driver in history" so the car has nothing to do with it.....

F1 is a farce as a measure of driver ability. The car is >99% of the equation. Today has just proven it.

So F2 is maybe a more accurate measure of driver ability?

WOW.

We know that LH is the "best driver in history" so the car has nothing to do with it.....

F1 is a farce as a measure of driver ability. The car is >99% of the equation. Today has just proven it.

You’ve just said that Racing Point is the best car in F1 based on your own analysis.

WOW.

It’s kinda humbled 44s achievements.