Formula 1...

'Dale

Think thats the reason for his break next year, see what manufacturer is fastest in 2022 Reg and next 4 years. Rather than signing 2 years for Merc.

Yeah, he would be smart to do that, nobody want to do a Rossi/Ducati move.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't want to see bottas leave, cause I think he's good and I like him

But was the same deal with Brendon Hartley unfortunately

They can do a straight swop with him back to Williams. i dont know, i never rated him really. He's too much of a nice guy...and tries too hard to look like a "killer" when he wins.  Nice guys finish last...especially if your team mate has that 'win at all cost' attitude. 

He reminds me a bit of Kovalainen. Super talented in the lower formulas, then relegated into oblivion by stronger team mates in F1. 

'Not all 'Fins are employed to win' lol.

Hope someone caught that Ron Dennis paraphrase   :whistling:

They can do a straight swop with him back to Williams. i dont know, i never rated him really. He's too much of a nice guy...and tries too hard to look like a "killer" when he wins.  Nice guys finish last...especially if your team mate has that 'win at all cost' attitude. 

He reminds me a bit of Kovalainen. Super talented in the lower formulas, then relegated into oblivion by stronger team mates in F1. 

'Not all 'Fins are employed to win' lol.

Hope someone caught that Ron Dennis paraphrase   :whistling:

Finn it to win it, eh?

I'm glad GR himself didn't get any sanctions from this. It robbed him of the win. 

Strange that Mercedes, and more specifically LH's crew, the most professional of all,  would make such a stuff-up when an embarrassing win that would shown up the hype,  was there for the taking.

Strange that Mercedes, and more specifically LH's crew, the most professional of all, would make such a stuff-up when an embarrassing win that would shown up the hype, was there for the taking.

Have you read / seen how the stuff up happened? Completely understandable,it was.

You're looking for conspiracy here, eddy.

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Finn it to win it, eh?

For the sake of those that might not know:

It was no secret he (Ron Dennis) was partial to Finnish drivers (Hakkinen, Raikkonen, Kovi)

He famously declared once that “if you want to win..employ a Finn” lol

You're looking for conspiracy here, eddy.

Exactly  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

ps.

I have long worked on the belief that one should not assume malice when pure incompetence would explain a situation. 

Perhaps I have to much respect for their competence to believe  that they would make such an amateur mistake.  Either that, or my tin-foil hat has sprung a leak :oops:

ecq2da0htm361.jpg

Basically we thought about penalising you, but we were laughing so hard at your obvious incompetence and public humiliation that we couldn't bring ourselves to impose a real penalty..

Would this stuff up happened with Lewis? Or would he, as he did in the previous race, premeditated the SC and made sure they where ready for it?

I agree it showed the the mercs are way in another league, but does winning 7 WC just happen?

Would this stuff up happened with Lewis? Or would he, as he did in the previous race, premeditated the SC and made sure they where ready for it?

I agree it showed the the mercs are way in another league, but does winning 7 WC just happen?

Thats anybody's guess. What we do know, is that he would have had a nice whinge about it!

Where is the lie? Lol

This didn't take long. I got it from a buddy on whatsapp with 2 little forward arrows at 20h14 on Sunday night. It was just a few min before the stuff up musical tyres story.

Not sure if it's the case, but someone told me that Netflix was filming Merc (for Drive to Survive). I think they had a bad race the last time Netflix filmed them, as did Ferrari when they were filmed.