Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so. Would be the only interesting thing we would see 2morrow. I am so dissapointed in this years season its not even funny. The Mercs are even further ahead. At one stage I was cheering for Vettel during qualifying. My family asked if I were drunk cause I hate him. 

They might as well put Lewis Hamilton on the 2015 trophy. Rosberg sucks, he has no chance of beating Lewis. 

Jenson Button about 6 seconds a lap off Mercedes lap time. NO amount of money, or development, or even the king, Fernando, can make up that gap in a season. That is like racing a 1.4 golf against a GTI around Kayalami.

I hope so. Would be the only interesting thing we would see 2morrow. I am so dissapointed in this years season its not even funny. The Mercs are even further ahead. At one stage I was cheering for Vettel during qualifying. My family asked if I were drunk cause I hate him. 

They might as well put Lewis Hamilton on the 2015 trophy. Rosberg sucks, he has no chance of beating Lewis. 

Jenson Button about 6 seconds a lap off Mercedes lap time. NO amount of money, or development, or even the king, Fernando, can make up that gap in a season. That is like racing a 1.4 golf against a GTI around Kayalami.

Read on Sky that Honda have detuned motor to make it last longer as they have no hot weather running data. They will use tomorrow as a test session. But I fear they will be lapped by the middle of the GP.

Read on Sky that Honda have detuned motor to make it last longer as they have no hot weather running data. They will use tomorrow as a test session. But I fear they will be lapped by the middle of the GP.

I call bs on that. Qualy is so short, that they could give the motor full power, if it breaks, you can fix it overnight. They are absolutley nowhere. And I was really optimistic about them. Long long season for them, they wont be lapped, because they wont even finish 10 laps.

I call bs on that. Qualy is so short, that they could give the motor full power, if it breaks, you can fix it overnight. They are absolutley nowhere. And I was really optimistic about them. Long long season for them, they wont be lapped, because they wont even finish 10 laps.

How many engines are they allowed this season...3 i think...who wants to break an engine now just so they can get a few places ahead on the grid and then give it all up in the race anyway.  

....I am so dissapointed in this years season its not even funny.....

Don`t have feel bad cause you missing some good racing while out on the trails. :thumbup:

The teams only have 4 PU's per year. What will McLaren Honda gain from blowing a motor for qauli. Rather preserve it, use tomorrow as a test day and go forward from there.

I hear that Jenson Button has won three Aus GPs. He must have been the best on the day each time.

Today he was lapped twice.

What has happened to his sporting talent, or was he doping then ?

Or does F1 success have nothing to do with the driver and everything to do with the car ? If so, why was Hamilton BBC UK "sportsman of the year" last year.

Combination of driver, car and technical team. Each driver has his own.

Also it helps if you have a working engine. Button was the only remaining Honda. He did brilliantly in the circumstances

Would Hamilton have won in anything other than a Mercedes?

Would Button have come last had he been in one ?

Or is the difference in car so big that no driver can overcome the handicap of not being in the best car ?