Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine how the British commentators will talk up in anticipation of his "epic drive through the field"... from 6/7th.  :rolleyes:

Just imagine how the British commentators will talk up in anticipation of his "epic drive through the field"... from 6/7th.  :rolleyes:

against opposition with the equivalent of a hand tied behind their backs when comparing the Merc to the others.

I am hoping to see some tussles between Hamilton and the Ferrari's. This improves their chances at a win surely???

They must just ehhhrrr... make the start-line, for starters! See the weather may also be interesting over the course of the weekend, so let's see. 

You see Vetted interview saying no reliability issues just a bug that caused his problems in Bahrain. Enter Raikonnen saying Ferrari needs to sort out its reliability issues............

Dr Seuss was smoking some good stuff when he come up with this list

http://i1.wp.com/www.grandprix247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Best-of-all-time-F1-drivers.png?w=750

This Chinese GP is the single best race I've watched in... like... ages. 

It was a good race. But it just highlights again what is wrong with F1. Lewis starting last, pitting 5 times, and driving a damaged car, could easily overtake most of the field. Same with Vettel and Kimi, its all about the car. The wheel to wheel racing was flippen good, I must admit.

Much of it was helped by the safety car. Why they did not deploy it several laps earlier though, I won't understand. 

Cue a new rule: random safety car deployments at the discretion of Bernie. 

Other than that - interesting to see nobody really got the softs (yellow) hooked up, but for the Ferrari's and Nico - but maybe his was just a case of not being under any pressure, so cruise and smile.