Formula 1...

'Dale

What a Ferrari cock-up again. Le Clerc should've been pitted so much sooner. 

Everyone on social media were saying the same thing. Why don't they just log onto twitter and use the comments there to plan their pits. It's like the want Merc to have it easy.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL explains a lot. But at least he was able to get the fastest lap point on fresh tyres for what its worth.

So they could've pitted him early with say 22laps to go and seen if the softs lasted.

If it didn't they could stil have pitted, got the fastest lap and finished 5th, so thy would have lost nothing giving it a go.

The thing is, if it worked out, he would have beaten Seb and there in lies the rub........

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's time for seb to call it , Bottas gave me so much hope after qualifying and then the race happened 

Gasly seems to be getting on par ....and Daniil is looking like an exciting prospect for the rest of the year 

I watched the first few corners of the race. I knew after quali if Ferrari didn't (literally) crash into or make a real nuisance of themselves there would be no race for the front. 

Tell you what, they almost did! 

But then it seems it was business as usual for the rest of the race.

After winter testing and the first couple of races, I had high hopes for this season and for Ferrari. Now becoming predictable and a snore fest

So I was a way for the last 2 weeks and what do I see when I get back a Merc 1-2, rinse and repeat. Nothing to see here :thumbdown:

Not only their strategy was a cock up....that whole new package

On the other side you have Merc removing upgrades, not because they don't work but because they want more data. Insane how far ahead they are