Formula 1...

'Dale

Remember that GP Hungary where he was leading with the ailing Arrows. I so wanted him to win.

I do - if my memory serves me correctly it was a 50p o-ring which failed in the end.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't believe it 3 years ago ferrari had one of the best lineups in the history of the sport and now it's A bit of A playpen

Hamilton will not go switch from merc , if he does it might go down as the single dumbest move in sports history

Best I'm hoping for now is that Vettel does end up at mclaren and they get A competitive car next year that he then hopefully uses to challenge , I'd love for him to take one more title and immediately anounce retirement afterwards

Hamilton will not leave Merc, ever. He knows that it will expose him. He won’t be able to win in another car and he knows this. Edited by Patchelicious

Hamilton wont allow that. Too much chance of being upstaged. 

Was going to say the same thing. no way Hamilton allows that but then again his contract isn't finalized either since he wanted more money after Max's signing to RB........Maybe Hamilton out of Merc with Vettel taking his seat. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Was going to say the same thing. no way Hamilton allows that but then again his contract isn't finalized either since he wanted more money after Max's signing to RB........Maybe Hamilton out of Merc with Vettel taking his seat. PLEASE!!!!!!!

I would like nothing more for a decent driver to go to Merc with Hamilton there. Vettel, LeBleu or Max will show him what a Merc can actually do, hell even Alonso would challenge him for wins in the same car.

I would like nothing more for a decent driver to go to Merc with Hamilton there. Vettel, LeBleu or Max will show him what a Merc can actually do, hell even Alonso would challenge him for wins in the same car.

My son has two favorite drivers: Alonso and anyone who beats Hamilton.

So what about Bottas? I would think he is better suited to Ferrari, unless he most probably would upstage the cry baby leclerc

Bottas must be getting very worried at the moment with all these seats being taken up very early.

Still don't agree with the Sainz signing. He had a good season but still think the Badger would be a better fit.

I see Vettel taking a possible sabbatical.

So Vettel to Renault? Or Red Bull? Or Merc? Or retire? Hmmmmm

Renault is hopeless

If redbull which I'd like then one of two deserving drivers has to part which I don't see happening (max can go wouldn't miss him a bit)

Merc unlikley but we'll have two or three years of the most entertaining formula 1 ever

... My gut tells me vettel is retiring but my heart breaks when I thi k of it

Renault is hopeless

If redbull which I'd like then one of two deserving drivers has to part which I don't see happening (max can go wouldn't miss him a bit)

Merc unlikley but we'll have two or three years of the most entertaining formula 1 ever

... My gut tells me vettel is retiring but my heart breaks when I thi k of it

F1 needs this.

If this happens. I for one will start watching more again.