• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jisss that was a scary crash

Stoll may chance his tyres which I think he has

Gasly will fight him hard tho and I much prefer him for the win tbh

The volume of relief, joy and ecstasy that came with Gasly's win is a reflection of how broken F1 is. That's what I love about sport, anything can happen, the image of him on the podium soaking it all in.

Yip, let's whether 2021 is a cool upgrade.

*EDIT Lando to Gasly correction 

Edited by 'Dale

The volume of relief, joy and ecstasy that came with Lando's win is a reflection of how broken F1 is. That's what I love about sport, anything can happen, the image of him on the podium soaking it all in.

Pierre ;)

The volume of relief, joy and ecstasy that came with Lando's win is a reflection of how broken F1 is. That's what I love about sport, anything can happen, the image of him on the podium soaking it all in.

Yet the only way it was able to happen was if the 2 Mercs get "removed" from the field.

Disingenuous comment but will take whence it came...

After a hellish exciting TdF stage I turned to expect to see Lewis et al standing moping on the podium... but good grief I was met with a momentous final few laps. 

I honestly could not believe my eyes at the running order! (well except for the fact that Vettel was out, thats standard procedure)

Whats a stunning podium, and how great to see such unbridled joy in winning a race.