Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So for once, Mazepin wasn't the result of him crashing out. Shame man????.

It was actually an exciting race imho. Fernando is a legend. Not only did he provide some of the best few laps in many years fighting off Hamilton but the way he gave Ocon his moment with the team before congratulating him showed respect and maturity(which you expect from a 40 yo????).
Ocon may have been lucky at the start but he did not put a foot wrong the entire race. He soaked up pressure from an ex world champ for 70 laps. He definitely deserved that win.

George finally getting points for Williams but only to score less than Latifi, ouch that must hurt.

Can we add rain to all the races.................

6 hours ago, Long Wheel Base said:

So for once, Mazepin wasn't the result of him crashing out. Shame man????.

It was actually an exciting race imho. Fernando is a legend. Not only did he provide some of the best few laps in many years fighting off Hamilton but the way he gave Ocon his moment with the team before congratulating him showed respect and maturity(which you expect from a 40 yo????).
Ocon may have been lucky at the start but he did not put a foot wrong the entire race. He soaked up pressure from an ex world champ for 70 laps. He definitely deserved that win.

George finally getting points for Williams but only to score less than Latifi, ouch that must hurt.

Can we add rain to all the races.................

best part of the race was Alonso defending from Hamilton .....then the hamtw#t opened his mouth to complain, the pom commentator lost his voice and I switched to Portugese commentary

On 8/2/2021 at 9:47 AM, Long Wheel Base said:

Surprised they haven't DQd Ocon for doing more than 1 warm down lap. That way he gets his 100th win.

Stroll/Bottas swop rumours running strong. Really doing everything they can to avoid Russell getting a decent Merc, strange. Almost like he is being blocked, by a top driver.......

19 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Stroll/Bottas swop rumours running strong. Really doing everything they can to avoid Russell getting a decent Merc, strange. Almost like he is being blocked, by a top driver.......

I also saw that rumor. Silly season summer break with all these rumors. But we all know a certain "top" driver will do everything in his power to win and he seems to have a lot of pull. 

17 hours ago, Long Wheel Base said:

I also saw that rumor. Silly season summer break with all these rumors. But we all know a certain "top" driver will do everything in his power to win and he seems to have a lot of pull. 

#blessed

That's why he pushes to keep Bottas, like an abused spouse he has given up the fight and now does as he is told hoping for reward somewhere along the way.

5 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

#blessed

That's why he pushes to keep Bottas, like an abused spouse he has given up the fight and now does as he is told hoping for reward somewhere along the way.

LOL, Be careful about using abused spouse references, Patrick Lefevere got into trouble for saying something similar about Sam Bennet????

PS. I couldn't be bothered to make my italics pink to replace the missing comic sans.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MrJacques said:

Conflicts with MTB DH World Champs and in cases like this MTB wins.

I will be channel hopping a lot in the next few days.