Guest Michelle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oppie CD

En daai CD is reg langs die Epic CD? 

Ek kom Vrydag oggend so 01:00 daar verby jou.....kan ek sommer kom optel?  Big%20smile

As jy my 01:00 in die oggend wakker maak' date=' blikserm ek jou met 'n baseball bat!!!![/quote']

Wat van Sondag aand......dan sal jy my nie kan raak bliksem nie.....gaan nog te dronk wees van Saterdag!!!!Big%20smile

Sondag aand so 11uur? 

Darn nobody has me on my tricycle....Cry

Well' date=' weren't you on TV? I'm sure it was you that we saw on TV on Sunday's coverage. You're famous now. What more could you ask for?
[/quote']

Hey Rad006 we saw you out on the N14,, did you see us??? why did you not stop for a drink and lunch?

Im trying to get the tv part so if anybody has it taped please send me a copy....

Turboman....I was coming until we got stuck on the highway for 2hrs due to a truck turning over and letting out deadly gas.... Then andie called and said everybody was leaving so it was to late...see u on sunday though?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Michelle

My guess is "Wannabepro" / Sanet Smal pulled the photo off the Hub & submitted it to this "leveragecorporation" together with her article... she should have at least asked. Angry

Can't admin prevent a right click on pics (pics ONLY!!!)?  This way we won't be able to steal (that's how I see it!!) the photographs.  It would actually be quite easy to PM the photographer and ask!!!!

Sjeez, I had to edit this as I'm getting the MOER in!!!!  This sucks big time.  Wannabepro, don't you think you owe Michelle (1) an apology and (2) a mention on the other website.  You STOLE her intelectual property!!!!  And even though it costs Michelle next to nothing, she made time to go take the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewep2007-12-05 23:44:13

Guest Michelle

ewep: I have no problem posting pics for people to keep for themselves, but to then take it & publish it without even a mention is just plain wrong.

This isn't the first time this has come up on the Hub.  I know Cruxie had the same problem.

I have sent them an email stating that I know the photographer and asking if they had permission. Will let you know what they say.

Hmmm, so my first impressions of some people are correctAngry

Michelle, I agree, this makes me very angry. They could at least have the decency to identify the photographer or one better to first ask!!

ewep: I have no problem posting pics for people to keep for themselves' date=' but to then take it & publish it without even a mention is just plain wrong.

This isn't the first time this has come up on the Hub.  I know Cruxie had the same problem.[/quote']

Michelle, I know the way you feel, BUT, have the DECENCY to ask!!!!!  It's the same as someone using some of my code.  I don't mind, but just ask!!!!

RE: Copy right; I would like to pose the Question: Can I post a "My Picture" /"Portrait Place" etc. web photo onto the hub if i have not purchased it yet ?