I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Nope not married again yet :lol: Still in Cape Town. Been off the bikes for over a year. Went through loss of family, my father passed away, and having to look after my mom.

Life is now starting to get back to normal, and getting back to the good things in life, like riding, bodyboarding and will be taking up Kite surfing this year.

2016 is gonna be a good one.

Whats been happening on the 'Bikehub?'

Welcome back and sorry for your loss. Other than the odd ban, it's business as usual.

• Replies 78.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Africa isn't the biggest. Bummer...

Correction of error about size of continent

18 January 2016

On the 9th of December 2015, when addressing a business gala dinner in Sandton, President Jacob Zuma said Africa was the biggest continent on earth. 

Africa is in fact the second biggest continent in terms of population size, and the biggest continent in this regard is Asia. According to the United Nations World Population Prospects 2015, 60% of the world population lives in Asia (4.4 billion), 16% in Africa (1.2 billion), 10% in Europe (737 million), 9% in Latin America and the Caribbean (634 million), and the remaining 5% in North America (358 million) and Oceania (39 million).

The President regrets the error. 

Africa isn't the biggest. Bummer...

Correction of error about size of continent

18 January 2016

On the 9th of December 2015, when addressing a business gala dinner in Sandton, President Jacob Zuma said Africa was the biggest continent on earth. 

Africa is in fact the second biggest continent in terms of population size, and the biggest continent in this regard is Asia. According to the United Nations World Population Prospects 2015, 60% of the world population lives in Asia (4.4 billion), 16% in Africa (1.2 billion), 10% in Europe (737 million), 9% in Latin America and the Caribbean (634 million), and the remaining 5% in North America (358 million) and Oceania (39 million).

The President regrets the error. 

How much did the commision of enquiry and research cost?

How much did the commision of enquiry and research cost?

The DA will be making a PAIA application to get access to that information in due course...

Of course, it has been pointed out that the Presidency quoted population size and not land size in today's explanation...   :whistling: 

Why did it even bother...?    

LOL so that means I have a TEAM SKY support car parked in the garage at home.

Showing your east rand colours? hahaha

I see a toilet performing an indecent act on itself!

Ron Jeremy describes doing something like that in his autobiography. What's disturbing is how disturbing he himself finds it. Okay, you have to read it...

Ron Jeremy describes doing something like that in his autobiography. What's disturbing is how disturbing he himself finds it. Okay, you have to read it...

Reminds me of the scene in "Going the Distance "when Sudeikis and Charlie Day speak about it