• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Note:

Attacks on moderators are not tolerated at all.

I'm quite sure baiting is also against the forum guidelines. Stop lying about what went on here.

Lekker few days in detention for "pushing the boundries" as you put it, but what of baiting(by a Mod) to which I replied? That was quickly deleted, gone, never to be discussed.. Abuse of your(both) authority, me thinks.

Mod note: 123goat has received a 7 day suspension as a result of 2 warnings this morning. Let's keep this thread on it's track in the spirit with which it began.

There are plenty places online to observe racy, or even not so racy images, this thread is not one of them.

All we ask for is some respect for the community guidelines, your fellow Hubbers and the moderation team who perform a thankless job trying to keep things on track.

So poorly was this handled, that I received no less than 4 warning points... Really, talk about emotional posting. Edited by 123goat

The answer to "Life, the Universe and Everything", is in fact "Move On" , not "42", as we have been misled to believe. :whistling: :ph34r:

Totally, just thought I'd share the facts about the incident. 3 sides to a story and all...

Totally, just thought I'd share the facts about the incident. 3 sides to a story and all...

It is wise in life to choose your battles carefully!

I have a few minutes.

123goat, I dont know you from a bar of soap, apart from the way you to conduct yourself on here. You come across as smart, well informed and generally an ok guy. Your contributions on other threads are reasonable.

So why on earth would you want to try and get yourself banned? All you have to do is never log onto The Hub again. You can impose a self ban. But I really just want to know why you feel the need to always push on this particular thread.