• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I were at the Hotel in kleinmond,I were a contractor there for the day, I had the worst experience of my live with the security at the entrance gate...Firstly i had to wait 5 minutes for the guy to come and assist me at the gate, i were the only guy at the gate, then the guard can't understand afrikaans, and as this resort is in the Overberg, and Afrikaans being the most speaken language there, i see this as unacceptable, but then the guy got ruide with me, and obviously i WSikll then loose my temper for the followingh reasens....wait 5 minutes to be assisted at all, the guard can't speak my languase, and can hardly speak english....He asks me what kind of vechile i am driving, helo????look for yourself!!!!!HE ASKS ME MY COMPANY NAME,I drive a company vechile with the name written all over it....I even offered him my assistance to fill in the form, but the guy had a to bad attitude for that, he cant even write one sentance without making a spelling error......I have booked for three nights at this hotel in September for my Honeymoon.....It wiill be cancelled before the end of today, I even talked to their supervisor, and he was of no help

tjomma jy praat van spelling ma ek spot a couple in jou fred ook

tjomma jy praat van spelling ma ek spot a couple in jou fred ook

Sommer baie.

Maar die is nie ń thread nie, dit is ń post ;) :devil:

small h, is this the only thread that you post in?

Every now and then I do give my 5c worth elsewhere if I've managed to plow through the many pages of BS before actually having the ability to have an opinion that has not been aired yet.

Other than that I'm here for the sh!ts and giggles.

If you have a problem with that, take it up with someone else, because I'm not interested.

Edited by small h

Every now and then I do give my 5c worth elsewhere if I've managed to plow through the many pages of BS before actually having the ability to have an opinion that has not been aired yet.

Other than that I'm here for the sh!ts and giggles.

If you have a problem with that, take it up with someone else, because I'm not interested.

Geez, my post was only out of interest...just found it interesting..will make sure not to ask you a question again...

Geez, my post was only out of interest...just found it interesting..will make sure not to ask you a question again...

i think there was a small element of sarcasm there

i think there was a small element of sarcasm there

a small element, given with a big spoon :P

the thing I love most about the hub is how serious people get :thumbup:

whats wrong with pic # 2 ? :unsure: :whistling:

Depends on how much you like your face I guess, it's just a less exaggerated version of #3...

Edited by droo

What abour the classic back to front way?

post-23314-0-38039300-1345554402.jpg

Isn't that how you get the aero advantage?

:thumbup:

(demmit, need an aero tuck emoticon for this one...)