I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I feel exactly the same. Its the same with drivers that almost knock you off your bike. They do not have time to slow down and pass safely, but give them a sign and they will stop, looking like they had all the time in the world for you now. Silly world we live in.

I see it daily. The guy who pulls left onto the onramp in bumper to bumper to get 5 cars in front. The guy yellow-laning it inbetween onramps (I deliberately block these okes) and the guy turning in a no-turn lane because that lane isn't 10 deep at the intersection. Then the guys who HAVE to creep across the intersection even though they can see that they will sit in the middle and block the intersection.

Makes me mal.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not worth the effort getting upset......let him in and be done

Agreed. If you leave home knowing that somebody is going to push in front of you, a taxi is going to stop in front of you, someone is going to do something stupid, etc, then when it happens, it doesn't come as a surprise.

I used to be the guy in the sedan. Not worth the effort.

It was a spectacular splash though regardless of the possible consequences!!!!

Agreed. If you leave home knowing that somebody is going to push in front of you, a taxi is going to stop in front of you, someone is going to do something stupid, etc, then when it happens, it doesn't come as a surprise.

I used to be the guy in the sedan. Not worth the effort.

It was a spectacular splash though regardless of the possible consequences!!!!

Yep less stress.

It's like those okes on the track who won't let you in.Wait for a big puddle and splash em :devil:

I see it daily. The guy who pulls left onto the onramp in bumper to bumper to get 5 cars in front. The guy yellow-laning it inbetween onramps (I deliberately block these okes) and the guy turning in a no-turn lane because that lane isn't 10 deep at the intersection. Then the guys who HAVE to creep across the intersection even though they can see that they will sit in the middle and block the intersection.

Makes me mal.

My brother has gone "the avenger" route...

He bought and old Pajero and added HUGE home made bumpers front and back. Now he just smacks into idiots/law breakers. The count is so high that at one stage he considered putting little taxi stickers on the side of his car ala World War II style but thought that may be a little obvious if the cops investigated...

Every now and then I help him straighten and spray his bumper - 10 minute job.

It must also be said that my brother is 6'4" and 93kg.

I considered the same route but at 6'2" and 78kg my "after accident confrontational threat" is not as imposing :-)

Agreed though - 10/10 for that splash - and the idea of the big splash!!

Makes me mal.

They should put this sign at every intersection.

http://eu3.memecdn.com/Hey-Buddy-Youre-An-Asshole-Not-A-Genius_o_108481.jpg

Edited by Showtime

Who hooooooo.....I just got my new toy

post-23090-0-10945600-1349873007_thumb.jpg

Very nice!

You need directions to CM10 and how Clockworkmod ROM manager?

Very nice!

You need directions to CM10 and how Clockworkmod ROM manager?

Huh??? Clockmod who...does Slowbee know about him???

But ya shot, I'll knock on your pm when I get there...

@ mellow.....iKNOW..... :clap:

Makes me mal.

And if you asked them, they'd all claim that they do it because taxis do. Makes them even bigger wankers in my book.

Guest Omega Man

And if you asked them, they'd all claim that they do it because taxis do. Makes them even bigger wankers in my book.

Ja. The everybody else is an arsehole too defence.

Ja. The everybody else is an arsehole too defence.

its actually amazing on the days when they are forced to behave , traffic seems to flow.. but when the "pigs" are not around, traffic stands still..

or am i the only one that's noticed that?