• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that is very impressive that he is still around.

well i sure as hell hope i am still around when i am 51...in fact i hope i am still around when i am 91!

well i sure as hell hope i am still around when i am 51...in fact i hope i am still around when i am 91!

As long as I can still get my leg over a bike. If it means wearing nappies and "eating" lunch through a tube of some description, I'm not so sure.....

51 however, bring it!

As long as I can still get my leg over a bike. If it means wearing nappies and "eating" lunch through a tube of some description, I'm not so sure.....

51 however, bring it!

there is something way more important i would still want to get my leg over.......whistling.gif

A young photographer snapped comedian George Burns on his 75th birthday, and said something like: "I hope to be able to take a pic of you when you're 100."

Burns shot back: "Well, kid, look after yourself and you may just make it..."

51 however, bring it!

Not very different from cycling shorts, I would think? biggrin.png

Not very different from cycling shorts, I would think? biggrin.png

And wearing a Camelbak come to think of it... Aaah well looks like old age is going to be a breeze! Now, just to sort that leg-over bit out.....

I've been thinking, now that this thread has over 19,000 replies, should the title be changed to "I have an idea for a thread", dropping the 'new' part?

Just askingwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by Jigghead

I've been thinking, now that this thread has over 19,000 replies, should the title be changed to "I have an idea for a thread", dropping the 'new' part?

Just askingwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Or "I had an Idea for a new thread..."

more the fact that the fame and fortune did not turn into drugs and beer .... respect to the dude!