I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

funny how 20 years on with those of us who were around and listening to Nirvana back in the day now well into the 40's still get so heated and passionate when discussing them....did we ever grow up?

I take offence ... I am not well into my 40's, not even into my 40's. How OLD are you guys!

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I take offence ... I am not well into my 40's, not even into my 40's. How OLD are you guys!

hell oompies i'm not even 30 :blush:

edit: ok its only 6 months away

Edited by fanievb

well the first time I heard Nirvana was at a party in Trill rd observatory in about 92.... I think those days are a bit blurry I was twenty years old and high as a frikken kite ..there was a huge tub of punch ..mmm obs party punch.... you can just imagine what was in that punch ... then over the speakers at high volume comes this song ....here we are now ..entertain us.. the truely amazing thing is that I can remember anything at all ..I was a real wastoid back then ..a space kadett of note... but that was a long time ago 22 years so that makes me ...

In 1995 it was the last album me and my dad listened to just before my parents died in the house fire. I got home from school and there was nothing left.

Dude. Dammn. That's more than just a tad rough ....

I'll admit, I'm a 'lightie' by your guys' standards.

Heard Nirvana for the first time around 1995 (Std 3 for me), and I remember having Nevermind and Smash (Offspring) cassette tabes for my walkman.

That later progressed into a love for NOFX!

Rednecking it

http://i.imgur.com/PXfTmKU.gif

Guess he now knows that you cannot bunny hop with a truck!

I'll admit, I'm a 'lightie' by your guys' standards.

Heard Nirvana for the first time around 1995 (Std 3 for me), and I remember having Nevermind and Smash (Offspring) cassette tabes for my walkman.

That later progressed into a love for NOFX!

ooi, same time, same std. Had a mate whose Ouboet had a very nice music collection and a double deck tape recorder :thumbup: :whistling:

Rednecking it

http://i.imgur.com/PXfTmKU.gif

with that approach to obstacles the driver must surely ride a long travel 29'er to plow through the trail and not play on the trail

funny how 20 years on with those of us who were around and listening to Nirvana back in the day now well into the 40's still get so heated and passionate when discussing them....did we ever grow up?

I'm into my 50's and still listening to Nirvana, Pearl Jam.

My poor girls are going to have "Bleached" ears by the time they get home today. I'm doing lift club.