• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a couple of hundred (thousand?) of them there on the left already. thought it looked familiar.

rocks yes

Ouch.

My wife's gran had a place in Fresnaye that she sold about 5 years before my wife moved to CT. She's still kicking herself now.

Ocean View Drive is out of this world....price wise.In 84 I was offered the last plot right at the end where if you just walked up a bit to the neck you looked down over Clinton for 45 grand

instead I bought an apartment in Culver Street Oranjezicht. ....mistake

Yeah, very true. I'm working up to that level. Slowly. Veeeery slowly. By the age of 50 (17 years away) I hope to be financially stable enough to no longer need an income. I'll still be working, but it'll no longer be a necessity.

All I can say is invest in property.Forget your cautious pension plans.The return is phenomenal

Never buy a big place in a crap area. ...rather a small place in a good area

All I can say is invest in property.Forget your cautious pension plans.The return is phenomenal

Never buy a big place in a crap area. ...rather a small place in a good area

cautious pension plans? You don't know me... :)

I have an 18 year time line. I can afford to go as aggressive as possible. At the moment, I just don't have the leverage to get into property, and I'd rather not - it'll take my eye off the game I'm in at the moment. 

Ocean View Drive is out of this world....price wise.In 84 I was offered the last plot right at the end where if you just walked up a bit to the neck you looked down over Clinton for 45 grand

instead I bought an apartment in Culver Street Oranjezicht. ....mistake

Ouch. That must have hurt...