• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't mind owning one of those old 911's

Me too, especially the first few production years :wub:  :drool:  

With "Singer" next to the 911 letters.  :drool:  :wub:

Me too, especially the first few production years :wub:  :drool:  

I believe there is one going for sale on OLX

I believe there is one going for sale on OLX

I'd take one of those too :thumbup: Although a bit expensive for a Beetle, even a well restored one.

There must be some amazing undiscovered barns in and around Florida(USA) with tons of beauties. I say Florida because of the roaring cocaine trade that went on there in the 80's. The dudes needed to "clean" dollars. Cars was a popular way of doing that for a while. post-113387-0-25727800-1498724761_thumb.jpg

There must be some amazing undiscovered barns in and around Florida(USA) with tons of beauties. I say Florida because of the roaring cocaine trade that went on there in the 80's. The dudes needed to "clean" dollars. Cars was a popular way of doing that for a while. attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1498666921902.jpg

Ironically, those all appear to still be covered in cocaine...so I guess you get a 'best of both' situation.. :P

There must be some amazing undiscovered barns in and around Florida(USA) with tons of beauties. I say Florida because of the roaring cocaine trade that went on there in the 80's. The dudes needed to "clean" dollars. Cars was a popular way of doing that for a while. attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1498666921902.jpg

Do you watch Gas Monkey Garage?

Those guys go find some real gems in some real obscure places. Some of those old american guys have heaps of old cars. Although their garage is based in Texas, they go all over the states hunting for old cars to buy.

Do you watch Gas Monkey Garage?

Those guys go find some real gems in some real obscure places. Some of those old american guys have heaps of old cars. Although their garage is based in Texas, they go all over the states hunting for old cars to buy.

Has the name changed? I thought it was Fast 'N Loud. The show's name

Has the name changed? I thought it was Fast 'N Loud. The show's name

Apologies. You correct, It's called fast n loud  :blush: