I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

You don't have a 10 year old daughter that loves cycling, do you?

If you have a 10 year old with unsupervised access to the INTERNET, this thread is least of your worries.

Anyway, you are the mods do what you want.

Edited by Patchelicious

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, what happened to old Spinnekop? They grow up so fast. Its like you are angry at life or something?

You accept the job and this is what happens.

So is this where we we kill the best thread on thehub by baiting the mods for doing their jobs?

The mods have the intellect and sense of humor to not get themselves worked up... be like the mods.

The mods have the intellect and sense of humor to not get themselves worked up... be like the mods.

If Slowbee posted pics of what he probably sees most days of the week, well, if his practice is like my friend's anyway, we would all be saying 'Close the thread'. So let's not bait him or his hand up a cow's bum will await us all.

If Slowbee posted pics of what he probably sees most days of the week, well, if his practice is like my friend's anyway, we would all be saying 'Close the thread'. So let's not bait him or his hand up a cow's bum will await us all.

I was complimenting the mods.... The prefects of the Hub are cool, and they get that we are just joking, it comes with the territory. The teachers pets dont always get this..... makes me think of the old SGS gaming forums.