• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie - a silly question which might help you understand our reasoning... Which of the 3 gods do you think were offended by the cards?

Moses, definitely moses

I think that these cards that are posted although some may find them funny depending on their sense of humour are not considered funny by many people for obvious reasons.

As much as I am not a religious person we should accept that many people are and when the posters choose to post these pics am sure that they are aware that they will offend many people.

The question is then prob more about if it is appropriate to post something that you know will offend a lot of people.

Im not saying it is wrong to challenge a viewpoint that is strictly formed from a religious viewpoint but there are ways of doing this that are less offensive.

No matter how the "jokes" are created or happen to be formed they are indeed in pretty poor taste.

I think that these cards that are posted although some may find them funny depending on their sense of humour are not considered funny by many people for obvious reasons.

As much as I am not a religious person we should accept that many people are and when the posters choose to post these pics am sure that they are aware that they will offend many people.

The question is then prob more about if it is appropriate to post something that you know will offend a lot of people.

Im not saying it is wrong to challenge a viewpoint that is strictly formed from a religious viewpoint but there are ways of doing this that are less offensive.

No matter how the "jokes" are created or happen to be formed they are indeed in pretty poor taste.

I just read up ye olde Hub rulz.

It looks like religious offending is open season! 

https://www.bikehub.co.za/docs/comments_policy

Offensive comments

We will not tolerate sexually explicit, racist, sexist, homophobic or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such. 

I just read up ye olde Hub rulz.

It looks like religious offending is open season! 

https://www.bikehub.co.za/docs/comments_policy

Offensive comments

We will not tolerate sexually explicit, racist, sexist, homophobic or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such. 

Ja, cos those things are aimed at actual people, instead of belief systems.