• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangle, that was not called for in this forum. Your account will be suspended for 2 days.

SwissV, I cannot see that you have broken any rules with your post, as you have not posted anything from PM. However, this issue is being taken up with Admin, who will decide on a further course of action.

Slowbee

Edit, Didnt see that SwissV had posted a PM, which is against the rules. Your warning level is increased. Any further action will be decided by Admin.

This is such nonsense! Slowbee, YOU went and edited Swissvan's post and deleted the PM that was posted by Swissvan. Swissvan admitted posting the PM and Iron and Grebel saw the PM that was posted as well. Slowbee, you don't even have the decency to reply on PM's. You, Tumbleweed and Swissvan don't like it when someone like Dangle tells you what he thinks and then you gang up against him. It's wrong that Dangle called Swissvan a box, but continuously pushing him like a bunch of pack dogs I'm surprise he didn't use a more offensive word. Swissvan complains about being in a open office then goes on the Ladies & Bicycles thread admiring the pics. Now go and edit this post of mine again, because I know for a fact that you don't like it when the truth is spoken.

Edited by nathrix™ ® ©

This is such nonsense! Slowbee, YOU went and edited Swissvan's post and deleted the PM that was posted by Swissvan. Swissvan admitted posting the PM and Iron and Grebel saw the PM that was posted as well. Slowbee, you don't even have the decency to reply on PM's. You, Tumbleweed and Swissvan don't like it when someone like Dangle tells you what he thinks and then you gang up against him. It's wrong that Dangle called Swissvan a box, but continuously pushing him like a bunch of pack dogs I'm surprise he didn't use a more offensive word. Swissvan complains about being in a open office then goes on the Ladies & Bicycles thread admiring the pics. Now go and edit this post of mine again, because I know for a fact that you don't like it when the truth is spoken.

+1 , unban the man !

there seems to be no consistancy .

Not sure what this fuss about posting PM's is.

If you're not prepared for other people to see what you are PM'ing me, don't send it.

Also, if you want to attack me by PM (which has happened), have the balls to say it openly. My 2c.

We are all allowed opinions , how you take them is your problem .

Unban Dangle !

Not sure what this fuss about posting PM's is.

If you're not prepared for other people to see what you are PM'ing me, don't send it.

Also, if you want to attack me by PM (which has happened), have the balls to say it openly. My 2c.

I feel quite left out.....nobody attacks me by PM.What must I do to rate such recognition.

I think if I got one I would post it just because

PM's are there for a reason. Personal Message/Messenger (You decide). Just by the nature of the description, it is personal i.e. not meant for public comsumption so to speak. If you have the balls then that is what the thread posts are for. Regarding the personal attacks, personal is a one on one attack (or for 5 people if you look at the way a PM is structured. If I really dislike somedody to PM them I have the option to invite a friend as well :w00t:

I feel quite left out.....nobody attacks me by PM.What must I do to rate such recognition.

PM sent...

PM sent...

PM's are there for a reason. Personal Message/Messenger (You decide). Just by the nature of the description, it is personal i.e. not meant for public comsumption so to speak. If you have the balls then that is what the thread posts are for. Regarding the personal attacks, personal is a one on one attack (or for 5 people if you look at the way a PM is structured. If I really dislike somedody to PM them I have the option to invite a friend as well :w00t:

True. But it's also there so the rest of us don't have to sit through a long conversation between two guys on a thread followed for the original reason. I agree davetapson that what you send in a PM should be descend enough to be mentioned out in the open. PM is not there to throw low-blows.

what i find amazing is the dog has a lead, but its not being held. The question is, why is the dog there?

Labbies are not really agro (although they can be trained to be). They are more retriever type dogs, so possibly detection of landmines, or bad guys? But that shooter looks to be shooting long range. The shooter is also wearing a water back and not a full back, so where is all the support and first aid kit for the dog. Anyone know anything?

A book I read some time back had snipers using dogs ...... long story, but I am sure someone will see these comments and take it further

PM sent

You see........Hubbers do care

"LOUD NOISES!!!!!

(Sorry didn't have anything else to shout at you)"

And more

"Consider this a personal attack! Feel better now? :ph34r: :whistling:"

With a bit of luck I will get suspended :unsure:

Edited by Kranswurm

To carry on with my monologue...

If you go back to the first 100 pages there are very few semi-naked ladies pics. I always figured this thread was one heap of randomness where I can pop in to have a laugh at the weird and wacky people out there. I could open the thread with confidence wherever I was. The last week or so not so much so I have to limit the amount of times I can pop in here to have a laugh.

You wanna post ladies for other guys to look at? Start a thread. I fact, I'm sure there's one already. On the other hand, do as you please - I have a choice to be on here...

what i find amazing is the dog has a lead, but its not being held. The question is, why is the dog there?

Labbies are not really agro (although they can be trained to be). They are more retriever type dogs, so possibly detection of landmines, or bad guys? But that shooter looks to be shooting long range. The shooter is also wearing a water back and not a full back, so where is all the support and first aid kit for the dog. Anyone know anything?

Over analysis of a random photo award goes to slobee...