TNT1

That happened to us once.

Only we weren't screaming.

And we were on bikes.

And there were hundreds of cows.

And no horse.

True.

Story.

I was chased by a bigger bull with real attitude, but fortunately I was riding a good horse :)

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I was chased by a bigger bull with real attitude, but fortunately I was riding a good horse :)

I was chased by a turkey once.......... turkeys are very big when you're about 10 years old!

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/051512/abdominal-snowman.gif

Bwhaha " comes with free cardboard box "

marketing skills on the low side in the old days .

I was chased by a turkey once.......... turkeys are very big when you're about 10 years old!

I chased an ostrich the other day. It had gotten out of wherever it was meant to be and was on the road. It was quite a downhill and I couldnt pass it.

I chased an ostrich the other day. It had gotten out of wherever it was meant to be and was on the road. It was quite a downhill and I couldnt pass it.

Reminds me of the times me and a friend use to go out riding to Klipheuwel side. There was a ostrich farm and we used to take our moms handbag mirrors and flash them at the ostriches as we cycled by and they would run nexto the fence following the reflection from the mirror. It was a slight downhill and they used to move next to us. was very funny, so we used to turn around and do it all over again. aaahhh to be young...

sorry i fail to see the humor in this , having kids and having grown up in the bush the reality of what could be if the glass broke or was not there is DAMB scary.Seen a kid snached up while sitting with adults around a fire place will do this too you.

Dumbass Americans...

sorry i fail to see the humor in this , having kids and having grown up in the bush the reality of what could be if the glass broke or was not there is DAMB scary.Seen a kid snached up while sitting with adults around a fire place will do this too you.

Few videos on U-tube like this, bears ,gorillas etc

Thats what happens with window animals and dumb people/parents. :nuke:

Carroll Shelby passed away aged 89

Thank you for leaving us with one of the most beautiful sports cars ! A muscle car that still looks good even today.

the only thing Shelby about the Cobra was the engine.....

When and where?