I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/greyhoundtom/Cycle%20Chic/DitavonTeese.jpg

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

About R25k, as near as I can figure. Used an American inflation table, but near enough I guess?

So price of flying is about one half to one third of what it used to be. Can't see myself paying R25k to get to mudisland...

ha ha - and then the annual inspection by the big knob in the SADF - we basically everyone had to stand at attention for hours. Also just missed it - was compulsory when i left school but by the time i finished varsity - not anymore

I was one of the last to do it in 1993. Also did varsity first in the hope of missing it all. In hindsight glad I went, did me a world of good.

What, no Fester ?

haha! not exactly Adams Family......... that would have been a cool character set tho! :thumbup:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/greyhoundtom/Cycle%20Chic/DitavonTeese.jpg

Jinne Tannie, show us your groupset.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

haha! not exactly Adams Family......... that would have been a cool character set tho! :thumbup:

oh my bad , sorry they looked like the adams .

Jinne Tannie, show us your groupset.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

You have mail...

Quick dude, edit your post. That pic is verboten on this fred...

done.

Ag no man....sixteen friggin minutes and I miss out.... :angry:

"No-one can divide rugby opinion in South Africa quite like Wynand Olivier can. It seems that half the country think he’s a bad player, and it seems the other half just think he’s useless. How are we going to come to a consensus?"