Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

50 bikes in 5 years?? That's good going

had a recount little over 60 but about half of that was 26er with some 27.5 and the rest 29er with only about 10 hi end. I have a photo of each 1 for memories????

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! Pretty much like that.[emoji23]

I visited a friend this afternoon and he reminded me that my gravel bike he had borrowed a couple of months ago was still standing at his house.......I had forgotten I had this bike.......[emoji87]

Now there's 4 at the house again.[emoji16]

So I can come pick up a donation bike as me and my son is doing a duathlon next year up in Gauteng :clap:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

New to Bike Hub, so getting used to where all the buttons are :-) 

Been cycling for a couple of years now, mostly commuting to work and back with a few weekend trail rides thrown in when there is time

Cheers!

Hello Everyone,

Been cycling for a couple of years now, mostly commuting to work and back with a few weekend trail rides thrown in when there is time

Cheers!

Hi

Hello Everyone,

Cheers!

Welcome to the jungle :thumbup:

Lol! Pretty much like that.[emoji23]

I visited a friend this afternoon and he reminded me that my gravel bike he had borrowed a couple of months ago was still standing at his house.......I had forgotten I had this bike.......[emoji87]

Now there's 4 at the house again.[emoji16]

So I can come pick up a donation bike as me and my son is doing a duathlon next year up in Gauteng :clap:

Why not? Will get the fixie prepped for you....[emoji12]

Hey guys.

Been lurking for a while.

Ride a 29er when i'm not on my various motorised 2 wheel bikes :)

Hello and welcome khz.

I have to be honest, I've been neglecting my trusty steeds for my various motorized 2 wheels of late, I do feel shame, but when you twist that throttle you just dont care.[emoji38]

Hello and welcome khz.

I have to be honest, I've been neglecting my trusty steeds for my various motorized 2 wheels of late, I do feel shame, but when you twist that throttle you just dont care.[emoji38]

It is 2 wheels, so still counts, technically  :w00t:

This is like a AA meeting to me.

Hi my name is Wikus and I am an bikeaholic.

My addiction started around 5 years ago with an innocent little 26er.

We started slowly but in no time things got out of hand and everything went down hill, I just couldn't get enough of a fix and after 50+ bikes I knew I had a problem and needed help.

Good news I have been steady with a carbon 29er for the past 2 or 3 months and have not had any urges it's not been easy with loads of ups and downs but taking it 1 ride at a time.

Hello

post some pics of those steeds [emoji106]

Dang!!![emoji106]

What iz your home address and alarm codes.......asking for a friend......[emoji6]

???????? only have 3 at the moment of which 1 is going away tomorrow. I just like to be sure the bike I am riding is wright for me ????

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :) My name is Catherine. From KZN, Durban area. Love cycling and the feeling of flying through the air - freedom. Gets rid of all stress, just getting used to the idea of being a super early bird rider, as I usually ride in the afternoons. Looking to travel permanently in the near future and following some epic bikers on Instagram getting ideas of where to go and where to ride. Nice to meet all of you  :clap: