Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

Hi boys and girls

Not sure if there’s a thread for newbies to introduce themselves(yes I used the search button) or maybe nobody cares. Forum seems quite busy with looongstanding members and it seems a bit rude to just jump on board.

Originally from Port Elizabeth now living abroad (almost a decade now, still temporary though, I think, I hope). Been home for the Argus over the past 2 years. Am registered for the 94.7 later this year. Cycled quite a bit in “younger days” and only bought a bike again in recent years. Been loving every minute though. Next year’s goal for the Argus is 3:00 to 3:15, ambitious for me so lots of work to do.

Lots of usefull info and nice banter on here and looking forward to the ZA connection like every Saffer abroad as always.

Edited by TMobile

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome TMobile!

Good idea for a thread, but I'm a bit rude, so I just jumped on board clap.gif

Take nothing seriously here tongue.png

Hello,how do you train in that heat? smile.png

Hiehie, laugh.png you freeze your water bottles overnight(otherwise it tastes like tea), make sure you'll go past a shop to replenish, you get out there and back early. And sunblock, sunblock sunblock! biggrin.png

Welcome TMobile! There used to be a long thread just like that, that was stickied, but it seems it disappeared after the redesign!

Willkommen....Howzit

Another "kind of" expat LOL

How do you find the hills in your part of the planet?

Willkommen....Howzit

Another "kind of" expat LOL

How do you find the hills in your part of the planet?

answer: Sandy laugh.png

ps.. Welcome Tmobile

Well, I just got back from a ride. The frozen water and gatorade was dissolved after the first 1hour, and hot after 90 minutes. It was 35 degrees at 9AM when I got in.

Have to get up at 4 tomorrow then!

• 1 year later...

Let's revive this thread for all newbies (and some oldies that feel like making a fresh start).

• 3 weeks later...

Also new to the hub (although i've been browsing for years)

Name is Pieter and i'm a old roadie from Linden

• 2 years later...

Hi guys

Thought I'd say hello. Couldn't find an,intro section so hope I'm posting in the right section.

Recently got a bike for free basicly and the bug has bit. Tried to google the brand with no luck. Lol. Google doesnt even know my bike. Its a Stycle. Lol. Was free so no complain. Starting to kinda refurbishing and upgrading it so I will be on here alot for technical info.

Anyhoo. Nice site yawl got:-).