Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BARHUGGER, cant help but notice you only post here lately,,,,,,,,,,something we said???

This thread is just more colourful.........most other threads are so bland that even BLAND's fishing gear is dry and hooks are rusty.......even the COFfee BAnd is off the caffeine......

......and sometimes it is about what is not being said, but shown..........

post-41755-0-00795400-1441258852_thumb.jpg

SPRING IS IN THE AIR......

.......with rain.......and mud!!!

Apologies for the hijack.

Has anyone had any experience with the Canon EOS 760D, or would know anything about the camera? I ask because my girlfriend is looking to upgrade from her 450D, and the 760D seems to be going for a good price. Although we have seen a few sites say that the battery on the 760D isn't all that great.

Any thoughts and opinions?

Apologies for the hijack.

Has anyone had any experience with the Canon EOS 760D, or would know anything about the camera? I ask because my girlfriend is looking to upgrade from her 450D, and the 760D seems to be going for a good price. Although we have seen a few sites say that the battery on the 760D isn't all that great.

Any thoughts and opinions?

Have really not looked into the 760D, but at first look it does seem like a well speccd body, and yes the battery life on it looks to be very poor. What does your lady enjoy shooting and what is her max budget like ?

If she does a fair bit of her shooting outdoors, then for a little more $$$ the 70D might be a better option. Has some form of weather sealing, and will be a more robust body.

for some reason, I LOVE this pic. Want it on a big ass canvas. As in LARGE. 

If I knew how to get you a copy, you are welcome

Thanks man, still learning ...... so happy for any constructive criticism as well