Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

I might just try that Vivek, but I've heard from others that I also might need an ND filter :whistling:

Yes when it is bright you may need an ND to slow the shutter but there are workarounds. Definitely try the small aperture first and in a pinch, a polarising filter works as a weak ND and you can adjust it to polarise or not as you wish.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes when it is bright you may need an ND to slow the shutter but there are workarounds. Definitely try the small aperture first and in a pinch, a polarising filter works as a weak ND and you can adjust it to polarise or not as you wish.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10399931_10153467051786179_7097349725096

Nice 1.

I know this is something that has been shot many times by many others, but its really something I want to add to my portfolio. Just very expensive to get a flight over the mother city to do something like this. 1 day.......

Nice 1.

I know this is something that has been shot many times by many others, but its really something I want to add to my portfolio. Just very expensive to get a flight over the mother city to do something like this. 1 day.......

I think he said he took this whilst he was down at the Epic with his drone.......

Taken off the ODP website. Drone photographer needed. See below:

My company has recently completed a few construction projects and we now want to photograph them to display on our soon to be launched revamped website. We come from an upmarket premium home builder background and have recently done a few larger projects and want to showcase those to show what we are capable of.

I could do the architecture photography side of things but I honestly don’t have the time to get out to the sites at the moment PLUS we were thinking of getting some aerial footage with a drone as well (which I can't do)… so I'm wondering if there are any photogs here that can do both the architecture photography and aerial footage??
We are not looking for high end fancy photos (waiting for over a week for the right weather and bringing your own lights etc) but we would like someone with a bit of architecture photography experience (and a Tilt-Shift lens would be ideal – I have a http://www.outdoorphoto.community/forums/images/smilies/Canon.png 17mm T/S lens if necessary).

We are Gauteng based and the possible sites we want to photograph are in Steyn City JHB (20 houses), Houghton JHB (2 luxury homes), Hyde Park JHB (apartment block and office block) and Eastwoods PTA (Student accommodation apartment blocks) 
Please PM me if you are interested so we can discuss costs etc.

Old website if you need to get a feel of what we want to improve on:http://www.helmconstruction.co.za/gallery.asp#
New website will have a much more modern feel.
(disclaimer - I didn't take the photos on the old website http://www.outdoorphoto.community/forums/images/smilies/tongue.png)

Thanks a ton
Stephen