CSA - Cycling South Africa in Debt.

RocknRolla

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't he off to work on the ToSA full-time?

Bollocks I must have missed that important fact whilst hollering, whooping and jumping around the lounge after hearing he resigned! I should have known there' be some nasty caveat to the whole thing - when something's too good to be true, etc....

Yes I see he will now be full time on TOSA, which I think we can now safely change to TOSSER! Bwahaha, rolling around laughing at my own humour... :clap:

I am also not getting any funding from them ! Surely they know that you cannot count on any money from them ? So that means that they have sold the skin before they have shot the buck ?

Bollocks I must have missed that important fact whilst hollering, whooping and jumping around the lounge after hearing he resigned! I should have known there' be some nasty caveat to the whole thing - when something's too good to be true, etc....

Yes I see he will now be full time on TOSA, which I think we can now safely change to TOSSER! Bwahaha, rolling around laughing at my own humour... :clap:

Sorry haven't read the whole FRED, but who resigned ?

The entire ManFin commity of CSA should commit seppuku, or at least resign. Mocke isn't the only one responsible.

you guys seem to know Mocke quite well , whats the story behind the story.

Mocke isn't the only one responsible.

Yeah, I'm sure Charles Dickens must share in the blame. And that chick with the pool.

Why are all of you happy that he is gone. You all voted for him.

Not me.

What has happend to the National MTB series being split between FPC and CSA, if CSA cant make a simple ruling on who has the National series, how the hell can they manage regions and finance. Oh and I've heard Gauteng North MTB is also looking for about 250K that has been spent on everything but cycling, Why did the management also resign???? :(

So whats that mean?

It probably means incompetence. To get lotto funding is fairly simple. Follow a set of rules in providing information and audited accounts etc, and collect. Our local SPCA with a committee of 5 old women (my wife at 54 is by far the youngest) collects lotto funding like clockwork every year.