Post your All Mountain bikes

mad bout mtb

now that sucks... it would appear the graphics / clear coat are not that solid. damage from 2 trips on a holdfast rack (with rubber grippers nogal)... yes, I'm a tad bleak :angry:

post-12904-0-60411200-1314179682.jpg

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, that blows, dude! Take it back, I say!

Wishing a swift recovery for your steed.

I don't want to take it back - I don't want to be bikeless again (it took a while to get done)!!

Have "patched" it for now, but I've mentioned it to LBS who's going to discuss it with the paint dude and we'll see what happens

I don't want to take it back - I don't want to be bikeless again (it took a while to get done)!!

Have "patched" it for now, but I've mentioned it to LBS who's going to discuss it with the paint dude and we'll see what happens

Eish. I wonder if there aren't okes around who can air brush the graphics on? Will probably cost a bit.

My Intense Tracer. Busy upgrading it with a Fox Float 36, so will update once I have it. :clap:

Saw this at CWC just now, awesome bike! Where did you get the handle bar from?

Saw this at CWC just now, awesome bike! Where did you get the handle bar from?

Thx Chubs. Got the bar from Chain reaction for a steal. I think it was like R180 or so. They had a special on parts and that Funn just looked the bizness.

Good news - paint guy reckons it's fixable, and needs the bike for a day. He's going to phone me when he has a gap :clap:

• 4 weeks later...

My work in progress. Purists will say it's not a true " all mountain " bike, but it's more than a trail bike :D

Wheels a bit on the light side for this type of bike, but have withstood quite a bit of abuse and stay true.

Best of all, it climbs well and descends like a beast..

ASR 5a

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/DragonReef5/YASR51.jpg

Yip, those are gripshifts :rolleyes:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/DragonReef5/YASR52.jpg

Purists will say it's not a true " all mountain " bike, but it's more than a trail bike :D

SCREW them!!!!!!! ... that one HOT looking bonie! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

SCREW them!!!!!!! ... that one HOT looking bonie! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Lol, thanks bud.

Fork is an older Rock Shox Revalation. Next upgrade is a reverb, but I'm holding out until they've sorted the reliability issues.

Fork stickers were a bit knackerd, so that's why it looks different. Blinged it a bit :lol:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/DragonReef5/RSReva.jpg

Lol, thanks bud.

Fork is an older Rock Shox Revalation. Next upgrade is a reverb, but I'm holding out until they've sorted the reliability issues.

Apparently the new batch in the shops at the moment have all been sorted. They are also sorting out the old batch with the bleeding issues under warranty I heard somewhere. I am torm between the KS and the reverb...I heard there is a new KS out early next year.