Do not want to ruin anyones day but......

Stevief

Im about to go for a ride in Harkeville this morning...Red Route and a bit of petrus se Brand. who can top that for a tuesdayday morning......................woooooooooohooooooooooooo :P

Awesome, enjoy it.

Try Homtini as well, hear it is also amazing!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what has the weather in Kysna been like? and how wet the forest? we're heading up this weekend for the MTB race...

Awesome, enjoy it.

Try Homtini as well, hear it is also amazing!

Will make a note of that,i am only here for the day.Want to get back to Lux this afternoon.

OK so nowhere near that cool but as I work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays I will go out for a ride on the course used for the recent national XC round at Rietvlei at lunchtime when it's a 'bit' warmer ;) - OK take a breath :unsure:

Sounds rad! I'm going to go for a couple of laps around Emmerentia.

Please tell me that's on a bike or running and not a canoe or speedo :rolleyes:

i had a lovely morning in goodwood court as well.it is right next to harkerville red route.your companions should be st, quiet forrests etc mine was nice dagga walms in the cells and a prosecutor that does not know her ass from her elbow.one should not want but i would rather be you today. enjoy it.i just might have to go the CWC for some retail therapy later today.i hear buying bib shorts will make me feel better.

Ok Chaps im back from the Forest , it was pretty crap it was a 18 degree sunny day and the single track just went on and on through this dense forest i mean i almost got lost. Then all of a sudden i came out into a clearing and the sea was in front of me, but it sucked cause i was a bit hot and i really wanted to swim but the cliffs were like 100m down to the water , so by this time i was really bugged i hot tailed it through some plantation rd ready to come home and i then had to endure another few kms of singletrack in the forest and i got some mud on my tyres and a bit on my frame, finally the track ended and after 1h 45 of spinning i got back to my car. What a horrid way to start my week. Now i have to do another ride in tstikamma on thursday then i have to ride the 75km knysna mtb. Damn i miss my office. :unsure:

@BigBen: Looks like a pic from my ride this morning. Except i had to dodge a grumpy hippo as well...

Very nice ride and saw these guys just hanging around. Best thing? A mere 10 minutes from home :clap:

post-271-0-92962700-1309268273.jpg

Where in da Souff is this Ben?

6 PM and the OAT gauge is reading 32 deg C

I'm off to ride a nice gradual uphill forest trail that ends where the down all the way home single track starts....Did I mention its summer this week in Zug

:P

Where in da Souff is this Ben?

At 'Thaba ya Batswana' not far from Rietvlei (Alberton that is ;) ) - the new trails will open the 3rd of September!

At 'Thaba ya Batswana' not far from Rietvlei (Alberton that is ;) ) - the new trails will open the 3rd of September!

Thanks for the info. Look forward to trying it out. What's the riding like?