Another crash at Tokai on Saturday.

Top Fuel

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen a bunch of accidents in that area around the hairpin there. It's definitely XC types who are likely roadies. Who in their right mind would go all the way to Tokai to ride up a tar road? You'd be better off doing the hill up to the tar road, take a right, go down bridal trail and back up a few times. Maybe the repetition of singletrack would hone some skill in staying on the bike?

While accidents are obviously just that, it's a huge waste of our city resources with a heli-vac going at about R16k/h.

You knuckle!

What else are they there for? Refuse collection? <_<

Is that the same as a camel toe?

No, camel toes are generally pleasant and nice to look at :lol:

It still doesn't make me like seeing a 40+ grown man who has not looked after himself, standing in spandex in the carpark. Do these fools not look in the mirror and feel the shame?

Cheers.

So what are you saying? If a 40+ guy who has not looked after himself,wants to go surf on the west coast (freezing water), he should not wear a wetsuite, but rather surf in baggies and shirt to hide his boep.

I assume that you are < 40 and still in shape. If so, enjoy while it last.

Is that the same as a camel toe?

No, camel toes are generally pleasant and nice to look at :lol:

What he says ^^^