Another crash at Tokai on Saturday.

Top Fuel

Wow dude, you must friggen awesome, seriously, no jokes here. You obviously stand in front of the mirror every morning admiring your amazing physique, and whisper sweet nothings into your own ear about what a big brave boy you are. I bet, as you slip on those macho dh baggies you can't help but give yourself a slap on the backside, hey, and a little wink in the mirror for the macho boy.

Careful you don't go hurt yourself now on that dh machine of yours, the chopper isn't big enough for both you and your ego.

Dude - please don't get aggro with all the other DHers 'cos of a few inflamed remarks. They are generally well behaved.

Plus, I ride in baggy shorts. But I have bibs on underneath...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of the almighty bob: " you f*&king prick".

Doesn't calling him a prick imply that he has one? I seriously have my doubts. All that travel on his bike is probably just compensating for other areas that are lacking. That's one of the reason's for dh baggies, hides the lack of evidence.

Doesn't calling him a prick imply that he has one? I seriously have my doubts. All that travel on his bike is probably just compensating for other areas that are lacking. That's one of the reason's for dh baggies, hides the lack of evidence.

You know me, just being polite :blush:

Dude - please don't get aggro with all the other DHers 'cos of a few inflamed remarks. They are generally well behaved.

Plus, I ride in baggy shorts. But I have bibs on underneath...

Just playing the game like our dear buddy, this is the internets, not real life....

Yeah, but we can still be legit. Nothing preventing us from doing that.

But hell, what do I know? My Audi A4 made it up the fire road to collect that little guy. Cos he couldn't ride down. Or walk, for that matter. So - no ground clearance issues! Even on that fecking big water bar!

grb285 -

do you also wear a full face helmet?

Edited by ccc2

And as for bringing Lyra back - you should have seen MH rockin the lycra yesterday. Between that and his shiny a$$ bike, he could've been a local on a gay pride march!

Haha, yes yes, kick a man where it hurts - his bike!

I know what you mean about comfort. Which is why I wear my bibs under the shorts. Sneaky sneaky!

Hah. Bloody undercover agent. :P

Coulda been alot worse!But MH - you're forgetting about the other wipeout within our riding party - broken collarbone on Boulders. Just an unruly front tire, and POP!And that wasn't an XCer (in the traditional sense, that is)

Yeah, I mentioned that on another thread. It looked like such a soft fall from behind, meanwhile... Eina!

The other day on a ride, I was speeding down a narrow, twisting, mountain road. Then along comes a man who was driving very slowly uphill toward me, honking his horn and shouting at me.

"PIG! PIG!!" he yelled. "PIG! PIG!!"

So I flipped him the finger and shouted back some things I dare not repeat as I buzzed by him.

Still thinking about this awful man and his shouting, I turned the corner and promptly collided with a pig.

Wow , so much slagging off going on here. Some xc guys can be real pricks. Some dh guys can be too. Just remember kids, whoever has the most fun on their bike is the winner. It aint no fashion show , its mountain biking.

In the words of the almighty bob: " you f*&king prick".

shampies tnt, spandex too tight?

shampies tnt, spandex too tight?

My offer still stands to help you come pack. No need to thank, it will be my pleasure <_<

Ta thanks fuel, seems the guy is ok

"It is understood that the man is in a stable condition in hospital and is expected to make a good recovery."

It also seems that the person who decided to bring in the helicopter was the medic. I trust his medical knowledge and don't think it was a waste at all. I saw the guy and he was not good. Accidents happen and I am happy to know that if it happens to me the situation will be decided by a qualified medic and not a guy who posts on "the hub"

It also seems that the person who decided to bring in the helicopter was the medic. I trust his medical knowledge and don't think it was a waste at all. I saw the guy and he was not good. Accidents happen and I am happy to know that if it happens to me the situation will be decided by a qualified medic and not a guy who posts on "the hub"

Good to hear the guy is OK.

The road up to the tar section is tough enough on a bike, traction wise, in a medic vehicle would considerably more difficult.

So am I! That's why I have medical aid.

It's crazy how knotted you girls gets your panties. haha