JOC Cycles LIVE Pinarello DOGMA auction!!

JOC Cycles

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that sucked..... I wanted it for R10K..... what a bunch of nervous tjops. LOL. Well done RiderSA87 :thumbup: :thumbup: I ain't got no budget for such beauties...

I'd strongly suggest they sell the bike for 44 k to that dude. he was just 2 seconds late :-)

dunno, he was first and clearly happy to pay R45k!

Lets here from all interested hubbers how much they woul have paid. I had a budget of R 15000 not that it would have droppe below R20k

Thanks to John O'Connor Cycles for sponsoring this competition!! Sorry John, we were hoping to make a little money for you :) Looks like it's back to the traditional way of selling...

Thanks to everyone that participated!

Regards

ag

Guys, can we ask that those DOGMA winners of the last couple of weeks post some images soon!

I almost bid at R45k but as I won the Pina auction I thought it was unfair. Oh and I've no money left, the wife would have left me and I'd have been sleeping on the streets... :lol:

The guy or girl has got a huge bargain there...

Cool idea. Nice work JOC / ASG :clap:

Out of curiosity, was there a reserve price on this auction? Would you have let the bike go for 15k?

Cool idea. Nice work JOC / ASG :clap:

Out of curiosity, was there a reserve price on this auction? Would you have let the bike go for 15k?

Reading the first post if someone bought it for R1000 he had to sell it at a R1000....